PT Asahimas Chemical Cilegon Complex, Indonesia
Unlock hidden opportunities in the Oil and Gas industry
PT Asahimas Chemical Cilegon Complex is located in Banten, Indonesia. The petrochemicals complex is owned by Mitsubishi Corp (11.50%); AGC Inc (52.50%); Others (18%); PT Rodamas (18.00. It is operated by PT Asahimas Chemical. The project started its operations in 1989.
PT Asahimas Chemical Cilegon Complex profile includes core details such as complex name, location, complex status, start year, annual petrochemical capacity (mtpa) for the period 2015-2030, key feedstock, key products produced, operator, technology, key products capacity and capacity share of the total annual capacity of the complex. We also provide contractor details such as EPC/Design & FEED contractors for the petrochemical complex.
This is an on-demand report that will be delivered upon request. The report will be delivered within 2 to 3 business days of the purchase, excluding weekends and holidays. Certain sections of the report may be removed or altered based on data availability and relevance.
Following wealth of information on PT Asahimas Chemical Cilegon Complex is covered in the scope of this report:
• Location (country, city)
• Complex Status
• Start Year
• Annual petrochemical capacity (mtpa)
• Key feedstock
• Key products produced
• Key products capacity and capacity share
• Latest News
• Contractor details such as EPC/Design & FEED contractors
Reasons to Buy
• Build complete picture of upstream production operations at PT Asahimas Chemical Cilegon Complex, Indonesia
• Keep track of projects at different stages of development
• Spot potential acquisitions/investments in the petrochemical sector
• Understand competitor activity
• Assess opportunities for supplying products and services to PT Asahimas Chemical Cilegon Complex, Indonesia
• Minimize search time for developing new business opportunities
Frequently asked questions
Data has been primarily gathered from from company sources such as annual reports, news and press releases, presentations, factsheets, etc; apart from information available from ministry/regulatory sources, industry bodies , and credible industry news sources. In some cases, where capex data is not available, the same is estimated by analyzing and benchmarking against sourced capex similar assets/projects across different countries globally. GlobalData’s proprietary forecast model is used to predict future maintenance incidents in active refineries.
Undecided about purchasing this report?Enquire Before Buying
Tel +44 20 7947 2745