Increasing frequency of natural catastrophic events has created demand for reinsurance in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region as domestic insurers seek financial resources to cover such massive risks.
Global Reinsurance Market Outlook, 2021 Update – Market Analysis, Key Trends, Competitive Intelligence, Drivers, Challenges, Regulatory Overview and Developments’, reveals that Asia-Pacific headquartered 24 of the top 100 global reinsurance groups, with a reinsurance premium share of 17.3% in 2019. Of this, five Asia-Pacific reinsurers were among the top 20, with a consolidated reinsurance premium of US$37.7bn in 2019, growing at a CAGR of 13.2% during 2016-2019.
Manisha Varma, Insurance Analyst at GlobalData, comments:
“Growing insurance markets, mandatory cession requirement in most countries and exposure to natural hazards such as earthquake, flood, wildfires and cyclones, supported the growth of reinsurance in the region.”
Asia accounts for 16.9% of the global general insurance market and 33.4% of life insurance. This is expected to grow to 17.8% and 34.2%, respectively, by 2025, providing high growth opportunity for reinsurers in the region.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Global Reinsurance industry –
– It provides historical values from 2015-2019 for the top 20 global reinsurers.
– It provides key trends in the global reinsurance industry.
– The reports covers in-depth the analysis of historical values of KPIs and COVID-19 impact on the company financials for top reinsurers from 2016-2020.
– It provide the market share and ranking dynamics of the top reinsurers.
– The reports provide in-depth coverage and analysis of top reinsurance groups, including they business and product mix and financial performance.
– It provides historical values from 2015-2019 and forecast from 2019-2024 for key regional reinsurance hubs.
– It details the natural hazard profile of a region.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the regional Reinsurance industry, top 10 Reinsurance markets and provides comprehensive overview of economy and demographics, reinsurance market trends, and competitive landscape of key Reinsurance hubs.
– It provides an in-depth analysis of the Reinsurance hubs.
– It provides rankings, premiums, and competitive landscape analysis of top reinsurers operating in regional markets.
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the global and regional Reinsurance industry.
– In-depth market analysis, information, and insights into the Global Reinsurance industry.
– In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape and Reinsurance hubs.
– Understand the key dynamics, trends, and growth opportunities in the global and regional Reinsurance industry.
– Identify key regulatory developments impacting market growth.
– Identify growth opportunities in key regional markets.
Great West Lifeco
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Key Market Trends
COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Key Market Trends
Market Competition Overview
South and Central America
Data Methodology – Tables
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Personal and transaction information are kept safe from unauthorised use.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.