Saint John Refinery, Canada
Unlock hidden opportunities in the Oil and Gas industry
Saint John refinery is located in New Brunswick, Canada. The refinery is owned by Irving Oil Ltd. It is operated by Irving Oil Ltd. The project started its operations in 1960.
Saint John Refinery profile includes core details such as name, location, refinery type, asset status, start year, owner and equity stakes, operator, design/nameplate capacities of different processing units for the period 2010-2030, nelson complexity index (NCI) and capex. We also provide refinery maintenance information for active refineries (both historic and forecast), along-with relevant news, deals and contracts details.
This is an on-demand report that will be delivered upon request. The report will be delivered within 2 to 3 business days of the purchase, excluding weekends and holidays. Certain sections of the report may be removed or altered based on data availability and relevance.
Following wealth of information on Saint John Refinery is covered in the scope of this report:
• GIS (lat/long)
• Refinery Type
• Asset Status
• Start Year
• Integrated / Non integrated
• Owner and Equity stakes
• Design/nameplate capacities of different processing units
• Development capex – new build capex and/or expansion capex
• Refinery maintenance information (historic and forecast)
• Capex (for assets with start years from 2010 onwards)
• Latest News
• Contracts and contractor details such as EPC/Design & FEED contractors
• Consultants and equipment suppliers
Reasons to Buy
• Build complete picture of upstream production operations at Saint John Refinery, Canada
• Keep track of projects at different stages of development
• Spot potential acquisitions/investments in the refinery sector
• Understand competitor activity
• Assess opportunities for supplying products and services to Saint John Refinery, Canada
• Minimize search time for developing new business opportunities
Frequently asked questions
Data has been primarily gathered from from company sources such as annual reports, news and press releases, presentations, factsheets, etc; apart from information available from ministry/regulatory sources, industry bodies , and credible industry news sources. In some cases, where capex data is not available, the same is estimated by analyzing and benchmarking against sourced capex similar assets/projects across different countries globally. GlobalData’s proprietary forecast model is used to predict future maintenance incidents in active refineries.
Undecided about purchasing this report?Enquire Before Buying
Tel +44 20 7947 2745