GlobalData’s 'Saudi Arabia Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment.
'Saudi Arabia Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, gross claims, penetration and incurred loss during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights into the dynamics of the Saudi Arabian life insurance industry.
– Comparison of Saudi Arabian life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
– A comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
– Saudi Arabian insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Saudi Arabia –
– It provides historical values for the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
– It profiles the top life insurance companies in Saudi Arabia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Saudi Arabian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Alahli Takaful Company
Aljazira Takaful Taawuni Company
Al Alamiya for Cooperative Insurance Company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Consumer Segment and Retention
Premiums and Claims
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Competitive Landscape
Life Insurance Market Share
Key M&As Transactions
Chapter 6 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 7 Insurtech
Chapter 8 Appendix