Net Present Value Model: Tenaya Therapeutics Inc’s TN-301
Unlock hidden opportunities in the NPV industry
Determining the value of drugs is a complicated practice and requires a deep knowledge of the drug itself, the current market, and knowledge of expected cash inflows, outflows, and potential success rates for each stage of drug development. GlobalData has done all of this work for you, Drugs Intelligence database to create high-value, risk-adjusted NPV models.
Tenaya Therapeutics Inc’s TN-301 Drug Details:
TN-301 (TYA-11631) is under development for the treatment of heart failure (HF) with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF) and genetic dilated cardiomyopathy (gDCM). It is administered by oral route. The therapeutic candidate acts by inhibiting histone deacetylase 6 (HDAC6).
GlobalData accounts for many factors including patent law, known and projected regulatory approval processes, cash flows, potential applicable patients, drug margins, company expenses, and pricing estimates. Combining these data points with GlobalData’s world class analysis creates high-value models that companies can use to help evaluate drugs and companies.
|Quick View – TN-301 NPV Data|
|Drug Development Status||
Reasons to Buy
- Better understand the quantitative value of a specific drug
- Obtain another data source to use in the valuation of the company/drug
- Create or support internal NPV models to improve accuracy
- Understand a drug’s expected profit, taking into account revenue and cost forecasts leveraging public and proprietary data sets.
Frequently asked questions
- All drug sales and forecasts within NPV Model are calculated in our proprietary company based models . In these models, Analyst Consensus forecasts are built by using company-specific broker reports to create the sales forecasts for each Drug and Segment.
- Sales and forecasts are not indication-specific where drugs are approved , or in development, for multiple indications. Please refer to GlobalData’s Disease Analysis reports for indication-specific sales forecasts.
- Risk-adjusted NPVs use GlobalData’s LoA and PTSR for the indication in the highest development stage. Please refer to the Likelihood of Approval methodology for more details on this content.
GlobalData’s NPV Model is a premium model providing a fully-interactive forecasting and valuation tool, driven by Analyst Consensus estimates, enabling users to analyze and customize valuations for pharmaceutical assets including drugs or segments. The tool provides 17-year drug forecasts from companies with sales forecast data in the pharmaceutical industry, including established global firms and emerging biotechs, which allows access to critical information to facilitate strategic decision making around pharmaceutical assets
The NPV Model includes a forecasted Revenue Model, followed by a proprietary Patent Expiry Model, Operating Profit Model, Net Profit (apply Tax rate) and Discounted Cash Flow (apply Discount rates), to derive Net Present Value (NPV) for a chosen pharmaceutical asset
Undecided about purchasing this report?Enquire Before Buying
Tel +44 20 7947 2745