Tunisia Insurance Industry – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2026
GlobalData’s ‘Tunisia Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2026’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information, and insights into the Tunisian insurance industry.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Tunisia insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, penetration, premium accepted and ceded, profitability ratios, and premium by line of business, during the review period (2017–21) and forecast period (2021–26).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Tunisian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Tunisia insurance industry.
– A comprehensive overview of the Tunisia economy, government initiatives, and investment opportunities.
– The Tunisia insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing, and capital requirements.
– The Tunisia insurance industry’s market structure giving details of lines of business.
– Tunisia’s reinsurance business’s market structure giving details of premium ceded along with cession rates.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Tunisia insurance industry –
– It provides historical values for the Tunisia insurance industry for the report’s 2017–21 review period, and projected figures for the 2021–26 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Tunisia insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2026.
– It profiles the top life insurance companies in Tunisia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Tunisia insurance industry, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends, and growth opportunities in the Tunisia insurance industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Tunisia insurance industry.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Lloyd Tunisian Insurance and Reinsurance Company
MAE (Mutual Insurance of Education)
ASTREE Compagnie d’Assurances et de Reassurances
Table of Contents
GlobalData Country Risk Index (GCRI) 2022
Regulatory and Compliance
Key Market Trends
Life Insurance Overview
Penetration and Growth
General Insurance Overview
Penetration and Growth
Premiums and Profitability
Lines of Business Breakdown
Reinsurance Accepted Premiums
Reinsurance Ceded Premiums
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.