Alternative Payment Solution: Yandex.Money
Yandex.Money is one of the most popular payment solutions in Russia. It was launched in July 2002, as a joint venture between Yandex and PayCash Group, before Yandex later became the sole owner. In July 2013, however, Yandex sold a 75% stake in Yandex.Money to Sberbank, and is now a minority stakeholder in the joint venture.
Yandex.Money allows users to make both online and offline payments, as well as P2P fund transfers. It offers online checkout through Yandex.Checkout, allowing online merchants to accept payments via the Yandex.Money wallet and linked bank cards, as well as other payment options such as online banking, cash and carrier billing. Alternatively, users can make payments by scanning the QR code on the merchant site via the Yandex.Money mobile app.
Users can make in-store payments by scanning QR codes, as well as make payments directly with Mastercard-branded Yandex.Money cards. Users can also add these cards to other wallets such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Users can add funds to the wallet via payment cards, online banking, carrier billing, cash acceptance points, POS terminals, supported bank branches, ATMs and post offices. The funds available in the wallet can also be withdrawn from partnered banks’ ATMs using Yandex.Money cards.
The report provides information and insights into alternative payment solution Yandex.Money including –
– Detailed insight into its business
– Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
– Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
– Information on its performance, including its revenue model
– The company's important events and milestones.
– In July 2002, Yandex.Money was founded as a joint project of Yandex and PayCash Group.
– Yandex.Money offers Yandex.Checkout, allowing online merchants to accept payments via various payment methods.
– In December 2018, partnered with Garmin, allowing users with Yandex.Money physical and virtual cards to pay via Garmin Pay.
– In February 2019, partnered with Tinkoff Bank, to enable online merchants to provide invoice based payments option to users of Tinkoff bank’s mobile app or online banking.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into Yandex.Money's business operations and key events.
– Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Benefits of Yandex.Money
How It Works
Products & Services
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.