Asia-Pacific (APAC) Home Textiles Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2027
Home Textiles in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2017-22, and forecast to 2027). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Home Textiles are used for home furnishings and comprise a wide range of decorative and functional things. Home Textiles can be made up of both natural and synthetic fibers and are specifically related to the interior of a residence, functionally and aesthetically. It includes bedroom linens, bathroom linens, floor coverings, kitchen linens, upholstery, furnishings, and curtains.
– The Asia-Pacific home textiles market had total revenues of $73.0 billion in 2022, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2017 and 2022.
– The bedroom linen segment accounted for market's the largest proportion in 2022, with total revenues of $40.6 billion, equivalent to 55.6% of the market's overall value.
– Countries such as China, India, and Pakistan make Asia-Pacific the largest supplier of home textiles worldwide due to the local availability of raw materials and cheap labor.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the home textiles market in Asia-Pacific
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the home textiles market in Asia-Pacific
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key home textiles market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific home textiles market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the Asia-Pacific home textiles market by value in 2022?
– What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific home textiles market in 2027?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific home textiles market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in Asia-Pacific's home textiles market?
Ralph Lauren Home
Shenzhen Fuanna Bedding & Furnishing Co Ltd
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players in the market?
7.2. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.3. What are the strategies of leading players?
7.4. What is the rationale behind recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Welspun India Ltd
8.2. Trident Ltd
8.3. Ralph Lauren Home
8.4. Shenzhen Fuanna Bedding & Furnishing Co Ltd
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related GlobalData research
| About GlobalData
List of Tables
Table 1: Asia-Pacific home textiles market value: $ million, 2017-22
Table 2: Asia-Pacific home textiles market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017-2022
Table 3: Asia-Pacific home textiles market category segmentation: $ million, 2017-2022
Table 4: Asia-Pacific home textiles market geography segmentation: $ million, 2022
Table 5: Asia-Pacific home textiles market value forecast: $ million, 2022-27
Table 6: Welspun India Ltd: key facts
Table 7: Welspun India Ltd: annual financial ratios
Table 8: Welspun India Ltd: key employees
Table 9: Trident Ltd: key facts
Table 10: Trident Ltd: annual financial ratios
Table 11: Trident Ltd: key employees
Table 12: Ralph Lauren Home: key facts
Table 13: Shenzhen Fuanna Bedding & Furnishing Co Ltd: key facts
Table 14: Shenzhen Fuanna Bedding & Furnishing Co Ltd: annual financial ratios
Table 15: Asia-Pacific exchange rate, 2018-22
List of Figures
Figure 1: Asia-Pacific home textiles market value: $ million, 2017-22
Figure 2: Asia-Pacific home textiles market category segmentation: $ million, 2017-2022
Figure 3: Asia-Pacific home textiles market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2022
Figure 4: Asia-Pacific home textiles market value forecast: $ million, 2022-27
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the home textiles market in Asia-Pacific, 2022
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the home textiles market in Asia-Pacific, 2022
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the home textiles market in Asia-Pacific, 2022
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the home textiles market in Asia-Pacific, 2022
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the home textiles market in Asia-Pacific, 2022
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the home textiles market in Asia-Pacific, 2022
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.