The Australia beverages market consumption volume was 4.41 billion liters (BL) in Q4-2021. The Australia beverages market research report covers soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks, and alcoholic drinks. It is an essential tool for keeping up to date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis.
Key Categories in the Australia Beverages Market
The key categories in the Australia beverages market are soft drinks, hot drinks, alcoholic drinks, and dairy & soy drinks & milk alternatives. Hot drinks had the highest market share in the Australia beverages market in Q4 2021 followed by soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, and dairy & soy drinks & milk alternatives.
The soft drinks category can be further segmented into packaged water, bulk/HOD water, enhanced water, flavored water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/RTD tea drinks, iced/RTD coffee drinks, sports drinks, and energy drinks. Carbonates were the largest segment in the Australia soft drinks category in Q4-2021.
The hot drinks category can be further segmented into hot coffee, hot tea, and other hot drinks. Hot coffee was the largest segment in the Australia hot drinks category in Q4-2021.
The alcoholic drinks category can be further segmented into beer, cider, flavored alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, brandy, gin & genever, liqueurs, non-alcoholic spirits drinks, rum, sparkling wine, specialty spirits, still wine, tequila & mezcal, vodka, and whiskey. Beer was the largest segment in the Australia alcoholic drinks category in Q4-2021.
Dairy & soy drinks & milk alternatives
The dairy & soy drinks & milk alternatives category can be further segmented into condensed milk, drinking yogurt, evaporated milk, fermented milk, flavored milk, grain, nut, rice & seed milk alternative drinks, soymilk, and white milk. White milk was the largest segment in the Australia dairy & soy drinks & milk alternatives category in Q4-2021.
Australia Beverages Market Analysis by Categories
For more category insights, download a free report sample
Market Report Overview
|Consumption volume (Q4-2021)||4.41 BL|
|Time period||Q1 2022|
|Key categories||Hot Drinks, Soft Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, and Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives|
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2022 vs Q1-2021, moving annual totals (MAT), the full year 2021 provisional data, and 2022 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2022 vs Q1-2021, moving annual totals (MAT), the full year 2021 provisional data, and 2022 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands, and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for the full year 2022.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Australia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Australia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2022 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Category Historic and Forecast Trends and New Products
Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives
2. Data Tables
3. Product Definitions
4. Forecasting Methodology