Austria Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2023-2028
Austria Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2023-2028 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
The report covers ongoing Austrian military spending, which is forecast to increase, to rise to $5.8 billion by 2028. The report outlines major military purchases which Austria is expected to pursue in the next 5 years, including the purchase of Combat Aircraft and AW169M Rotorcraft.
– Drivers of Defense expenditure include Austrian military modernization and Development of Domestic industry. Major ongoing procurement programs include procurement of Combat Aircraft and AW169Ms.
Who Should Buy
– Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
– The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
– The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
This report offers detailed analysis of Austria’s defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
• Austria’s defense budget: detailed analysis of Austria’s FY2023 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is couple with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
• Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Austria’s military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Austria’s military regulation.
• Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Austria are examined; they help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
• Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Austrian defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
• Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of Austria’s defense market over the next five years
• Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Austrian market and identify the opportunities offered.
• Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
• Identify the major threats that are driving the Austrian defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
• Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Austrian government
• Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Ingram Micro Inc
Cisco Systems Inc
Heraus Holding GmbH
Arrow Electronics Inc
Pandur 6*6 Evo
Table of Contents
Defense Budget Assessment
Defense Market Size Historic And Forecast
Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
Analysis of Defense Expenditure Allocation
Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
Military Doctrine And Security Environment
Military Doctrine And Strategy
Strategic Alliances and Geopolitics
Political, Social, and Economic Scenario
Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
Defense Procurement Bodies
Trade Associations and Defense Clusters
Types of Contracts and Opportunities
Types of Procurement Procedure
Procurement Policy and Market Regulations
Market Entry Routes
Major Deals and M&A
Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
Market Attractiveness, 2023–28
Top Defense Segments By Value
Defense Platform Acquisitions
Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
Pandur 6*6 Evo
Defense Companies Operating In Austria
Main Defense Companies
About This Report
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.