Automated Suturing Devices (Wound Care Management) Market Model 2015-2030 – Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis and Forecasts is built to visualize quantitative market trends within wound care management therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on the automated suturing devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Automated suturing devices are used to hold body tissues together after injury or surgery to enhance the natural healing process. They are commonly used on the skin, internal tissues, organs, and blood vessels.
Different suturing techniques are used depending on the type of the wound and its anatomic location and the thickness and degree of tension of the skin. Proper suturing ensures good wound closure with little scarring. Automated suturing devices are available in disposable or reusable models. The reusable automated suturing devices are currently not available in most of the countries as it is associated with the risk of contamination and can lead to infections if proper sterilization is not done.
Scope of the Automated Suturing Devices market model
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide an extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real-world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Currently marketed Automated Suturing Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total automated suturing devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices, and market values by segment.
- Global, Regional, and Country level market-specific insights include qualitative market-specific information with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country-specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for automated suturing devices market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for the automated suturing devices market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific MedTech regulatory landscape.
What is the Automated Suturing Devices market size during the historical and forecast period?
Automated Suturing Devices market, by segment
For more segment insights, download a free report sample
What are the key trends within the Automated Suturing Devices market?
North America holds the largest share of the automated suturing devices market, and the region is expected to retain its leading position through the forecast period. Increasing cases of surgical procedures and the rise in the aging population are factors that are responsible for the growth of the Europe automated suturing devices market.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region for the automated suturing devices market due to the presence of developing economies like India and China within the region which has increased healthcare expenditures. The South American region is an untapped market with respect to automated suturing devices due to a lack of awareness and price sensitivity. The Middle East & Africa hold a small share of the global automated suturing devices market due to the presence of poor economies and less awareness among the population on surgical sutures and devices.
Automated Suturing Devices market report scope
|Market value (Year – 2021)||$587.82 million|
|Segmentation||Reusable Automated Suturing Devices, Disposable Automated Suturing Devices|
|Key companies||Apollo Endosurgery Inc, Boston Scientific Corp, LSI SOLUTIONS Inc, Medtronic Plc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Ethicon Inc|
|Regions covered||North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific|
|Countries covered||US, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates|
Who are the Automated Suturing Devices market vendors?
The model analyses the competitive landscape of the automated suturing devices market and includes information on the following key market vendors:
ENDOEVOLUTION, LLC, PARE Surgical, Inc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Ethicon US, LLC., Covidien, Apollo Endosurgery, Inc., LSI SOLUTIONS, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, C. R. Bard, Inc., Coloplast.
Reasons to Buy
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have a deep understanding of the automated suturing devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the automated suturing devices market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the automated suturing devices market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the automated suturing devices market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific automated suturing devices market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Apollo Endosurgery Inc
Boston Scientific Corp
LSI SOLUTIONS Inc
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Frequently Asked Questions
The automated suturing devices market in 2021 is worth $587.82 million.
The automated suturing devices market has been segmented by product (Reusable Automated Suturing Devices, Disposable Automated Suturing Devices) and by 5 regions (North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific) and 39 countries.
Key players in the automated suturing devices market include Apollo Endosurgery Inc, Boston Scientific Corp, LSI SOLUTIONS Inc, Medtronic Plc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, and Ethicon Inc.
Disposable automated suturing devices segment has the largest share of the global automated suturing devices market.
Medtronic Plc has the largest market share in the global automated suturing devices market.