Automotive Vision Systems Market Trends and Analysis by Technology, Companies and Forecast to 2028
All the vital news, analysis, and commentary curated by our industry experts.
Automotive Vision Systems Market Overview
The automotive vision systems market size is estimated at 680.6 million units in 2023 and the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 2% during 2023-2028. As intelligent sensors and control systems proliferate in contemporary cars, an improved systems foundation is necessary for all automotive systems design. The focus of original equipment manufacturers on systems Infrastructure is one of the main factors driving the market’s expansion.
Automotive Vision Systems Market Outlook 2023-2028 (Million Units)
Buy the Full Report for Additional Automotive Vision Systems Market Forecast Insights or Download a Free Sample Report
The automotive vision systems market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of the trends & drivers, technological developments, PESTER outlook, sector forecast, and competitive landscape. The report brings together multiple data sources to provide a detailed overview of the global vision systems sector during the projected period.
|Market Size (2023)||680.6 Million Units|
|Key Segments||· Wiper Blades
· Acoustic Windshields
· Head-Up Displays (HUDs)
· Infrared Reflective Glazing
· Laminated Sidelites
|Key Regions||· Asia-Pacific
· North America
· South America
|Key Companies||· Asahi Glass
· Saint-Gobain Sekurit
· Central Glass
· Pilkington Automotive
|Enquire & Decide||Discover the perfect solution for your business needs. Enquire now and let us help you make an informed decision before making a purchase.|
Automotive Vision Systems Market – Technologies and Innovations
Qualcomm Introduced Snapdragon Ride Vision System: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. introduced the latest addition to the Snapdragon Ride Platform portfolio – the Snapdragon Ride Vision System. It is a new open, scalable, and modular computer vision software stack built on a four-nanometer (4nm) process technology system-on-chip (SoC) designed for an optimized implementation of front and surround cameras for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and automated driving (AD).
Magna’s ClearView is a unique system: ClearView combines interior and exterior mirrors, cameras, electronics, and software. Magna’s advanced ClearView vision technology aimed to make vehicles smarter and safer has made its production debut on the Ram 2500 and 3500 Heavy Duty trucks. The unique system, which includes camera and mirror technology, can reduce blind spot accidents and encourage safety by improving visibility around the vehicle.
Buy the Full Report for More Insights on the Key Automotive Vision Systems Market Technologies and Innovations
Automotive Vision Systems Market Segmentation by Sectors
The key sectors in the automotive vision systems market are wiper blades, acoustic windshields, Head-Up Displays (HUDs), infrared reflective glazing, and laminated sidelites among others. In 2023, the wiper blades sector garnered a significant automotive vision systems market share.
Automotive Vision Systems Market Analysis by Sectors, 2023 (%)
Buy the Full Report for Sector-Wise Automotive Vision Systems Market Insights
Automotive Vision Systems Market Segmentation by Region
Asia-Pacific market leads in the global vision systems market in 2023.
The key regions in the automotive vision systems market are Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA. APAC is followed by Europe and North America. The MEA region is expected to register high growth followed by South America and Europe.
Automotive Vision Systems Market Analysis by Region, 2023 (%)
Buy The Full Report for the Regional Automotive Vision Systems Market Outlook
Automotive Vision Systems Market – Competitive Landscape
In 2021, Asahi Glass led the global sunvisions market.
The leading companies in the automotive vision systems market are:
- Asahi Glass
- Saint-Gobain Sekurit
- Central Glass
- Pilkington Automotive
Automotive Vision Systems Market Analysis by Companies, 2021 (%)
Buy the Full Report for More Information on the Automotive Vision Systems Market Companies or Download a Free Sample Report
Automotive Vision Systems Market – Latest Developments
- In order to meet the special low-light in-cabin needs for safety and comfort in the car sector, Immervision, the world’s leading developer of sophisticated vision systems combining optics, image processing, and sensor fusion technology, unveiled at CES its off-the-shelf 190° lens.
- ZF introduced Smart Camera 6 for the advanced development of urban and highway automated driving and safety systems. The Smart Camera 6 can get updates to improve performance and add new features to support system upgrades.
Buy the Full Report for the Latest Developments in the Automotive Vision Systems Market or Download a Free Sample Report
Key Segments Covered in this Report.
Automotive Vision Systems Sector Outlook (Volume, Million Units, 2018-2028)
- Wiper Blades
- Acoustic Windshields
- Head-Up Displays (HUDs)
- Infrared Reflective Glazing
- Laminated Sidelites
Automotive Vision Systems Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units, 2018-2028)
- North America
- South America
The report includes an analysis of the following –
- Trends & Drivers: Provides an overview of the current sector scenario regarding the future outlook in terms of key trends and drivers of the sector.
- Technological Developments: Provides a detailed overview of technological developments and innovations in the sector.
- PESTER Analysis: Provides a detailed understanding of various factors such as political, economic, social, technological, environmental, and regulatory impacting the sector.
- Sector Forecast: Provides deep-dive analysis of the global market covering volume growth during 2018–2028, and spot estimates for 2023 and 2028. The analysis also covers regional overview across four regions-Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and South America, and MEA-highlighting sector size, and growth drivers for the region.
- Competitive Landscape: Provides an overview of leading component suppliers at a global and regional level, besides analyzing the recent product innovations and key strategic initiatives taken by the companies.
- Patent Analysis: Provides an overview of patent filings in the sector across regions, countries, and top applicants.
Reasons to Buy
- This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities for growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the regions and competitive landscape that can help companies gain insight into the region-specific nuances.
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive customer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, which can help companies in revenue expansion.
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading component suppliers in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Table of Contents
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Part 1: Main Trends and Drivers
- 2.1. Trends
- 2.2. Drivers
- 3. Part 2: Technologies and Innovations
- 4. Part 3: PESTER Analysis
- 5. Part 4: Sector Forecast
- 5.1. Sector Forecast – Global Vision Systems Volume
- 5.2. Acoustic Windshield and Head-Up Displays – Global Volumes
- 5.3. Infrared Reflective Glazing & Laminated Sidelites – Global Volumes
- 5.4. Mirrors Auto-dim EXT & Mirrors Auto-dim INT – Global Volumes
- 5.5. Mirrors Non-auto dim EXT & Mirrors Non-auto dim INT – Global Volumes
- 5.6. Switchable roof glazing & Wiper Blades – Global Volumes
- 5.7. Polycarbonate glazing & Mirrorless – INT monitors – Global Volumes
- 5.8. Asia-Pacific Market Growth Analysis
- 5.9. European Market Growth Analysis
- 5.10. North American Market Growth Analysis
- 5.11. South American Market Growth Analysis
- 5.12. MEA Market Growth Analysis
- 6. Part 5: Latest Developments
- 7. Part 6: Key Companies
- 7.1. Top Companies by market share – Glazing
- 7.2. Top Companies by market share – Mirrors exterior rear view
- 7.3. Top Companies by market share – Wiper blades
- 8. Part 7: Patent Analysis
- 9. Part 8: Appendix
Frequently asked questions
What is the automotive vision systems market size in 2023?
The automotive vision systems market size is estimated at 680.6 million units in 2023.
What will be the CAGR in the automotive vision systems market during 2023-2028?
The automotive vision systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 2% during 2023-2028.
Which is the leading sector of the automotive vision systems market?
Wiper blades are the leading sector of the automotive vision systems market.
Which is the region garnering the highest automotive vision systems market share?
Asia-Pacific is the region garnering the highest automotive vision systems market share.
Who are the leading automotive vision systems market players?
Asahi Glass, Saint-Gobain Sekurit, Central Glass, Pilkington Automotive, and others are some of the leading automotive vision systems market players.
Tel +44 20 7947 2745
Every customer’s requirement is unique. With over 220,000 construction projects tracked, we can create a tailored dataset for you based on the types of projects you are looking for. Please get in touch with your specific requirements and we can send you a quote.
Business Intelligence & Marketing Manager, SAL Heavy Lift
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
Market Analyst & Management, Liebherr-Werk
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Head of Key Accounts, Saab AB
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Marketing Intelligence Manager, Portugal Foods
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.
Head of Customer Insight and Research, Standard Chartered
Our experience with GlobalData has been very good, from the platform itself to the people. I find that the analysts and the account team have a high level of customer focus and responsiveness and therefore I can always rely on. The platform is more holistic than other providers. It is convenient and almost like a one stop shop. The pricing suite is highly competitive and value for our organisation.
I like reports that inform new segments such as the analysis on generation Z, millennials, the impact of COVID 19 to our banking customers and their new channel habits. Secondly the specialist insight on affluent sector significantly increases our understanding about this group of customers. The combination of those give us depth and breadth of the evolving market.
I’m in the business of answering and helping people make decisions so with the intelligence center I can do that, effectively and efficiently. I can share quickly key insights that answer and satisfy our country stakeholders by giving them many quality studies and primary research about competitive landscape beyond the outlook of our bank. It helps me be seen as an advisory partner and that makes a big difference. A big benefit of our subscription is that no one holds the whole data and because it allows so many people, so many different parts of our organisation have access, it enables all teams to have the same level of knowledge and decision support.
Head of Consumer Sensory Insights, Givaudan
“I know that I can always rely on Globaldata’s work when I’m searching for the right consumer and market insights. I use Globaldata insights to understand the changing market & consumer landscape and help create better taste & wellbeing solutions for our customers in food, beverage and healthcare industries.
Globaldata has the right data and the reports are of very high quality compared to your competitors. Globaldata not only has overall market sizes & consumer insights on food & beverages but also provides insights at the ingredient & flavour level. That is key for B2B companies like Givaudan. This way we understand our customers’ business and also gain insight to our unique industry”
Senior Account Manager, TSYS
GlobalData provides a great range of information and reports on various sectors that is highly relevant, timely, easy to access and utilise. The reports and data dashboards help engagement with clients; they provide valuable industry and market insights that can enrich client conversations and can help in the shaping of value propositions. Moreover, using GlobalData products has helped increase my knowledge of the finance sector, the players within it, and the general threats and opportunities.
I find the consumer surveys that are carried out to be extremely beneficial and not something I have seen anywhere else. They provided an insightful view of why and which consumers take (or don’t) particular financial products. This can help shape conversations with clients to ensure they make the right strategic decisions for their business.
One of the challenges I have found is that data in the payments space is often piecemeal. With GD all of the data I need is in one place, but it also comes with additional market reports that provide useful extra context and information. Having the ability to set-up alerts on relevant movements in the industry, be it competitors or customers, and have them emailed directly to me, ensures I get early sight of industry activity and don’t have to search for news.