Bone Cement (Orthopedic Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Orthopedic Devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Bone Cement Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Increased prevalence of osteoarthritis (OA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and osteoporosis, and growing fracture incidence are contributing to an increased need for bone cement globally. A growing global trend of health consciousness also increases the incidence of fracture, triggered by increased physical activity, recreational sports, and exercise. Additionally, the rise of osteoporosis and OA leads to more fractures. Finally, data show that a considerable number of falls are by individuals over the age of 65, a population that is increasing in most markets, leading to increased primary and revision hip replacement procedures. Bone cement trends are dependent on trends in hip replacement, knee replacement, and trauma fixation procedures.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are –
Currently marketed Bone Cement Devices and evolving competitive landscape –
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Bone Cement Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights –
– Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
– SWOT analysis for Bone Cement Devices market.
– Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Bone Cement Devices market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
– Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
– Country specific reimbursement policies.
– Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Johnson & Johnson, Colfax Corp, Heraeus Holding GmbH, Stryker, Tecres SPA, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
Scope of the Bone Cement market model
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide an extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real-world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Currently marketed Bone Cement market and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total bone cement market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices, and market values by segment.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific MedTech regulatory landscape.
What is the Bone Cement market size during the historical and forecast period?
Bone Cement market, by segment
For more insights, download a free report sample
What are the key trends within the Bone Cement market?
The stability of the hip, knee, and trauma markets in North America is expected to drive the bone cement market’s moderate growth through the forecast period. the use of cementless hip implants in Europe is lower than in North America, mainly due to cost containment pressures limiting the expanded adoption of cementless products, which often carry a premium price tag.
Access to healthcare remains a factor in many emerging Asia-Pacific countries, restraining the number of joint reconstruction and trauma fixation procedures in this region. Improving access to healthcare in South & Central America will contribute to increased surgical procedure volumes, driving the need for bone cement in orthopedic cases. Middle East & Africa follows global trends.
Bone Cement market report scope
|Market value (Year – 2021)||$924.9 million|
|Key companies||Johnson & Johnson, Colfax Corp, Heraeus Holding GmbH, Stryker, Tecres SPA, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc|
|Regions covered||North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific|
|Countries covered||US, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates|
Who are the Bone Cement market vendors?
The model analyses the competitive landscape of the bone cement market and includes information on the following key market vendors:
Johnson & Johnson, Colfax Corp, Heraeus Holding GmbH, Stryker, Tecres SPA, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Bone Cement marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Bone Cement market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Bone Cement market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Bone Cement market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Bone Cement market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Johnson & Johnson
Heraeus Holding GmbH
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Frequently Asked Questions
The bone cement market in 2021 is worth $924.9 million.
The bone cement market has been segmented into 5 regions (North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific) and 39 countries.
Key players in the bone cement market include Johnson & Johnson, Colfax Corp, Heraeus Holding GmbH, Stryker, Tecres SPA, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
Stryker Corp. has the largest market share in the bone cement market.