Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment Market Report Overview
The cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market size was valued at $437.5 million in 2022. Cardiopulmonary bypass is a form of extracorporeal circulation. CPB equipment, also known as a heart-lung machine, takes over the function of the heart and lungs during open-heart surgery. the CPB equipment has a pump to function as the heart and a membrane oxygenator to function as the lungs. The functions of the heart and lungs which includes circulation of blood, oxygenation, and ventilation are temporarily taken over by the CPB machine.
Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), such as cerebrovascular disease and coronary heart disease, are disorders of the heart and circulatory system. According to the WHO, 17.9 million people died from CVDs in 2019. However, heart attacks and strokes are the most common cause of death which comprises 85% of global death due to CVDs. The CPB market will grow due to increasing aging populations and increasing awareness of cardiovascular diseases among the general population.
Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment Market Outlook, 2022-2033 ($ Million)
For more insights into the cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market forecast, download a free report sample
The report is built to visualize quantitative market trends within cardiovascular devices therapeutic area therapeutic areas. The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on the Cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market for the year 2020 and beyond. Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology-based indications with procedure volumes.
|Market Size (2022)||$437.5 million|
|Key Regions||· North America
· Asia Pacific
· South Central America
· Middle East and Africa
|Leading Companies||· LivaNova Plc
· Medtronic Plc
· Terumo Corp
· Getinge AB
· Braile Biomedica Ltda
· Senko Medical Instrument Manufacturing Co Ltd
· Technowood Corp
· Abiomed Inc
|Enquire & Decide||Discover the perfect solution for your business needs. Enquire now and let us help you make an informed decision before making a purchase.|
Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment Market Dynamics
The CPB equipment market is expected to sustain stable growth over the forecast period as a result of the increasing population and increased bypass-based procedures. Increasing number of cardiovascular diseases will act as driver but strict regulations is expected to hinder the cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market in near future.
During a Cardiac transplant procedure, the surgeon connects the patient to a heart-lung machine. Around 5000+ cardiac transplants occur each year around the world. Also, people’s outlook with heart transplants is good during the first few years. Transplantation cases are increased at a higher rate and it will remain the treatment of choice for patients with heart failure as no other treatment options such as medical therapy or electrical and mechanical devices can compete with equal results, particularly over the long term.
Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment Market Segmentation by Regions
The key regions in the cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South Central America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America has the largest share of the cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market. The regional dominance of North America is mainly due to the large patient pool in the region.
In the region, US, Canada, and Mexico will experience fast growth. These changes are expected to align with trends in the ageing population and the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases in the region. The large patient pool not only boosts the size of the current CPB market but also provides strong potential for growth in the forecast period.
Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment Market Analysis by Regions, 2022 (%)
For more insights into the cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market segments, download a free report sample
Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment Market - Competitive Landscape
Some of the leading companies in the cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market are LivaNova Plc, Medtronic Plc, Terumo Corp, Getinge AB, Braile Biomedica Ltda, Senko Medical Instrument Manufacturing Co Ltd, Technowood Corp, and Abiomed Inc, among others. LivaNova Plc held the largest share of the cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market in 2022.
Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment Market Analysis by Companies, 2022 (%)
To know more about the leading companies in the cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market, download a free report sample
Segments Covered in the Report
Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment Regional Outlook (Value, $ Million, 2015-2033)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Central America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Inclusions of the market model are –
Currently marketed Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment and evolving competitive landscape –
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2033.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional, and Country level market specific insights –
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: LivaNova PLC, Medtronic Plc, Terumo Corp, Getinge AB, Braile Biomedica Ltda, Senko Medical Instrument Manufacturing Co Ltd, Technowood Corp, Abiomed Inc and Others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This report provides:
- Currently marketed cardiopulmonary bypass equipment and evolving competitive landscape.
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market revenue by segment and market outlooks.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices, and market values by segment.
- Global, regional, and country-level market-specific insights.
- Qualitative market-specific information with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country-specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for the cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for the cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market.
- Country-specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country-specific reimbursement policies.
- Country-specific MedTech regulatory landscape
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to –
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company’s share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market from 2015-2033.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market size was valued at $437.5 million in 2022.
North America held the largest cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market share in 2022.
LivaNova Plc held the largest cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market share in 2022.
Some of the leading companies in the cardiopulmonary bypass equipment market are LivaNova Plc, Medtronic Plc, Terumo Corp, Getinge AB, Braile Biomedica Ltda, Senko Medical Instrument Manufacturing Co Ltd, Technowood Corp, and Abiomed Inc,.
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.