Chile Beverages Market Report Overview
The Chile beverages market size was valued at 2.63 billion liters (BL) in Q4 2022. The Chile beverages market research report, covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks, and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up to date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis.
Chile Beverages Market Segmentation by Categories
The key categories in the Chile beverages market are soft drinks, hot drinks, dairy and soy drinks and milk alternatives, and alcoholic drinks. Soft drink was the leading category in the Chile beverages market in Q4 2022.
Soft drinks: They can be further segmented into packaged water, enhanced water, flavored water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, and iced/RTD tea drinks among others. Within the segment, carbonates had the highest volume.
Hot drinks: They can be further segmented into hot coffee, hot tea, and other hot drinks. Within the segment, hot tea had the highest volume.
Dairy and soy drinks and milk alternatives: They can be further segmented into condensed milk, drinking yogurt, evaporated milk, fermented milk, flavored milk, grain, nut, rice and seed milk alternative drinks, soymilk, and white milk. Within the segment, white milk had the highest volume.
Alcoholic drinks: They can be further segmented into beer, cider, flavored alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, brandy, gin & genever, liqueurs, rum, sparkling wine, specialty spirits, and still wine, among others. Within the segment, beer had the highest volume.
Chile Beverages Market Analysis, By Categories 2022 (%)
For more category insights into the Chile beverages market, download a free report sample
Chile Beverages Market Report Overview
|Consumption Volume (Q4 2022)||2.63 BL|
|Key Segments||Soft Drinks, Hot Drinks, Dairy and Soy Drinks and Milk Alternatives, and Alcoholic Drinks|
Segments Covered in the Report
Chile Beverages Market Segments Outlook (Volume, BL, Q4 2022)
- Soft Drinks
- Packaged Water
- Enhanced Water
- Flavored Water
- Still Drinks
- Fruit Powders
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
- Sports Drinks
- Energy Drinks
- Bulk/HOD Water
- Hot Drinks
- Hot Coffee
- Hot Tea
- Other Hot Drinks
- Dairy and Soy Drinks and Milk Alternatives
- Condensed Milk
- Drinking Yogurt
- Evaporated Milk
- Fermented Milk
- Flavored Milk
- Grain, Nut, Rice and Seed Milk Alternative Drinks
- White Milk
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Flavored Alcoholic Beverages
- Fortified Wine
- Gin & Genever
- Sparkling Wine
- Specialty Spirits
- Still Wine
- Tequila & Mezcal
The report provides:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2022 vs Q4-2021, moving annual totals (MAT), the full year 2022 provisional data, and 2023 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2022 vs Q4-2021, moving annual totals (MAT), the full year 2022 provisional data, and 2023 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands, and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for the full year 2022.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Chile beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Chile to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2023 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. At A Glance
3. Market Environment
4. Category Summary, Outlook and New Products
Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives
5. Data Tables
6. Forecasting Methodology
Frequently Asked Questions
The beverage market consumption volume in Chile was valued at 2.63 BL in Q4 2022.
The key segments in the Chile beverages market are soft drinks, hot drinks, dairy and soy drinks and milk alternatives, and alcoholic drinks.
In Q4 2022, soft drinks was the leading category in the Chile beverages market.
The key sub-segments in the Chile soft drinks category are packaged water, enhanced water, flavored water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, and iced/RTD tea drinks among others.
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.