DBGS and Regenerative Materials (Dental Devices) Market Model 2015-2030 – Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis and Forecasts is built to visualize quantitative market trends within dental devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on dental bone graft substitutes and regenerative materials market for the year 2020 and beyond. Bone grafts, tissue regenerative materials and growth factors are used to replace and regrow tissue lost through disease or trauma. Dental materials include cements, bonding materials and impression materials, which are used in many dental procedures.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Scope of the DBGS and Regenerative Materials market model
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Currently marketed DBGS and Regenerative Materials and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total DBGS and regenerative materials market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
- Global, Regional and Country level market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for DBGS and regenerative materials market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for DBGS and regenerative materials market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
What are the segment classifications in DBGS and Regenerative Materials (Dental Devices) market?
DBGS and Regenerative Materials (Dental Devices) market
For more insights, download a free report sample
What are the key trends within the DBGS and Regenerative Materials market?
The number of bone graft and dental material procedures in North America is expected to grow in the forecast years. The dental bone graft segment will continue to grow strongly due to the material’s biocompatibility, versatility and cost.
The European dental market is the largest in the world. Average sales prices in Eastern Europe are significantly lower than the rest of Europe, which makes it an attractive destination for dental tourism. However, countries like Poland and Hungary suffer from rates of untreated dental disease in their local population at far higher rates than in Western Europe and offer the strongest growth opportunities for manufacturers.
Trends in dentistry in Asia-Pacific vary greatly between countries. Main factors that are preventing rapid growth includes the lack of facilities and education.
Trends in dental markets vary between countries in South America, however the markets in Brazil and Argentina are highly competitive. Brazil has one of the largest dental markets in the world, featuring strong growth and spending.
Dental care is not covered under the universal health scheme, but dental coverage is highly accessible in Israel. The devices market in Israel is the strongest in the Middle East, and GlobalData expects that the dental devices market in Israel will continue to exhibit strong growth.
DBGS and Regenerative Materials market report scope
|Market value (Year – 2020)||$0.36 billion|
|Key companies||Straumann Holding AG, Dentsply Sirona Inc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, Dentium Co Ltd, and LifeNet Health Inc|
|Regions covered||North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific|
|Countries covered||United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile|
Who are the DBGS and Regenerative Materials market vendors?
The model analyses the competitive landscape of the DBGS and regenerative materials market and includes information on the following key market vendors:
Straumann Holding AG, Dentsply Sirona Inc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, Dentium Co Ltd, LifeNet Health Inc, and Geistlich Pharma AG.
Reasons to Buy
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the DBGS & regenerative materials marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on DBGS & regenerative materials market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving DBGS & regenerative materials market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the DBGS & regenerative materials market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific DBGS & regenerative materials market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Straumann Holding AG
Dentsply Sirona Inc
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
Dentium Co Ltd
LifeNet Health Inc
Geistlich Pharma AG
Frequently Asked Questions
The DBGS and regenerative materials market in 2020 is worth $0.36 billion.
The DBGS and regenerative materials market has been segmented into 5 regions (North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific) and 39 countries.
Key players in the DBGS and regenerative materials market include Straumann Holding AG, Dentsply Sirona Inc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, Dentium Co Ltd, and LifeNet Health Inc.
Geistlich Pharma AG has the largest market share in the DBGS and regenerative materials market.