Estonia Defense Market Size, Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast to 2028
All the vital news, analysis, and commentary curated by our industry experts.
Estonia Defense Market – Size and trends, budget allocation, regulations, key acquisitions, competitive landscape and forecast, 2023-2028 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
Estonian military expenditure increased significantly in the historic period, increasing from $0.65 billion in 2019 to $1.1 Billion in 2023 due to a commitment to modernization as well as a desire to exceed NATO spending targets. Growth is expected to increase in the forecast period although at a slower rate, with a 2024-2028 CAGR calculated at 3.2% compared to 14.8% for 2019-2023. Estonia’s defense budget is forecast to grow to $1.3 billion in 2028, facilitating Estonian military spending and acquisitions.
Who Should Buy
– Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
– The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
– The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Estonian defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
• Estonian defense budget: detailed analysis of Estonia’s 2023 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
• Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Estonian military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Estonian military procurement regulation.
• Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Estonia are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
• Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Estonia’s defense industry.
• Drivers of Defense expenditure include Modernization programs, NATO targets, and Internal operations
• Major ongoing procurement program include procurement of IRIS-T SLM Air Defense Missile Systems, Armored Personnel Carriers, K9 155MM artillery
Reasons to Buy
• Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Estonian defense market over the next five years
• Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Estonian market and identify the opportunities offered.
• Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
• Identify the major threats that are driving the Estonian defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
• Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Estonian government
• Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Table of Contents
Defense Budget Assessment
Defense Market Size Historic And Forecast
Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
Analysis of Defense Expenditure Allocation
Key Market Trends and Insights
Military Doctrine And Security Environment
Military Doctrine And Strategy
Strategic Alliances and Geopolitics
Political, Social and Economic Scenario
Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
Defense Procurement Bodies
Trade Associations and Defense Clusters
Types of Contracts and Opportunities
Types of European Procurement Procedure
Procurement Policy and Market Regulations
Market Entry Routes
Major Deals and M&A
Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
Market Attractiveness By Defense Sector
Top Sectors in the Estonian Defense Market
Top Defense Segments By Value
Defense Platform Acquisitions
Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
SLM Air Defense Missile System
Armored Personnel Carrier
Common Armoured Vehicle System (CAVS) Program
K9 Thunder 155mm
Defense Companies Operating In Estonia
Main Defense Companies
About This Report
Frequently asked questions
Tel +44 20 7947 2745
Every customer’s requirement is unique. With over 220,000 construction projects tracked, we can create a tailored dataset for you based on the types of projects you are looking for. Please get in touch with your specific requirements and we can send you a quote.
Business Intelligence & Marketing Manager, SAL Heavy Lift
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
Market Analyst & Management, Liebherr-Werk
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Head of Key Accounts, Saab AB
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Marketing Intelligence Manager, Portugal Foods
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.
Head of Customer Insight and Research, Standard Chartered
Our experience with GlobalData has been very good, from the platform itself to the people. I find that the analysts and the account team have a high level of customer focus and responsiveness and therefore I can always rely on. The platform is more holistic than other providers. It is convenient and almost like a one stop shop. The pricing suite is highly competitive and value for our organisation.
I like reports that inform new segments such as the analysis on generation Z, millennials, the impact of COVID 19 to our banking customers and their new channel habits. Secondly the specialist insight on affluent sector significantly increases our understanding about this group of customers. The combination of those give us depth and breadth of the evolving market.
I’m in the business of answering and helping people make decisions so with the intelligence center I can do that, effectively and efficiently. I can share quickly key insights that answer and satisfy our country stakeholders by giving them many quality studies and primary research about competitive landscape beyond the outlook of our bank. It helps me be seen as an advisory partner and that makes a big difference. A big benefit of our subscription is that no one holds the whole data and because it allows so many people, so many different parts of our organisation have access, it enables all teams to have the same level of knowledge and decision support.
Head of Consumer Sensory Insights, Givaudan
“I know that I can always rely on Globaldata’s work when I’m searching for the right consumer and market insights. I use Globaldata insights to understand the changing market & consumer landscape and help create better taste & wellbeing solutions for our customers in food, beverage and healthcare industries.
Globaldata has the right data and the reports are of very high quality compared to your competitors. Globaldata not only has overall market sizes & consumer insights on food & beverages but also provides insights at the ingredient & flavour level. That is key for B2B companies like Givaudan. This way we understand our customers’ business and also gain insight to our unique industry”
Senior Account Manager, TSYS
GlobalData provides a great range of information and reports on various sectors that is highly relevant, timely, easy to access and utilise. The reports and data dashboards help engagement with clients; they provide valuable industry and market insights that can enrich client conversations and can help in the shaping of value propositions. Moreover, using GlobalData products has helped increase my knowledge of the finance sector, the players within it, and the general threats and opportunities.
I find the consumer surveys that are carried out to be extremely beneficial and not something I have seen anywhere else. They provided an insightful view of why and which consumers take (or don’t) particular financial products. This can help shape conversations with clients to ensure they make the right strategic decisions for their business.
One of the challenges I have found is that data in the payments space is often piecemeal. With GD all of the data I need is in one place, but it also comes with additional market reports that provide useful extra context and information. Having the ability to set-up alerts on relevant movements in the industry, be it competitors or customers, and have them emailed directly to me, ensures I get early sight of industry activity and don’t have to search for news.