Fuel Cards in Portugal 2019 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2023, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Portugal.
Fleet card volumes rose by 1.4%, from 549.4 million liters in 2018 to 557.3 million liters in 2019
– The total number of service stations in Portugal rose by 0.64%, from 3,114 in 2018 to 3,134 in 2019. More than 8,600 new fuel cards will be issued between 2019 and 2023, resulting in a total of 479,266 cards in the market.
– Out of the total active cards in the market, 58.4% will be held by fleet vehicles and 41.6% CRT vehicles.
– Fuel card volumes will rise by 2.4% between 2019 and 2023, reaching 1.9 billion liters in 2023
Reasons to Buy
– Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Southern European Europe fuel card markets.
– Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
– Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
– Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
– Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Southern European markets, Greece, Portugal, Turkey.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Southern European Overview
Competitor Card Analysis