The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Humidifiers market for the year 2020 and beyond. Humidifiers are patient care devices that improve treatment and therapy comfort. The device delivers heated and humidified air to patients of various pulmonary and nasal conditions. A large range of humidifiers exist in the medical device market that target adult patients, neonates and infants.
Humidification is essential for successful ventilation-based treatment strategies. Respiratory humidification includes three major deliveries: invasive ventilation, non-invasive ventilation, and high-flow nasal cannula (HFNC). All methods offer respiratory distress. Invasive ventilation is a method at which air is delivered by an endotracheal tube that is inserted into a patient’s mouth, nose, or tracheostomy. Furthermore, non-invasive ventilation does not utilize an artificial airway. HFNC is a method of oxygen therapy that utilizes an oxygen/air blender in conjunction with a humidifier, a heated tube and a nasal cannula. Globally, the humidification market is expected to stably increase in both the invasive and non-invasive markets.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Humidifiers marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Humidifiers and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Humidifiers market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Humidifiers market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Humidifiers market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Humidifiers market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Humidifiers market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited
Hamilton Medical AG
Philips Respironics Inc
Flexicare Medical Ltd
Lowenstein Medical UK Ltd.