Indonesia ICT Market Size and Forecast (by IT Solution Area, Size Band and Vertical), 2022-2026
The global ICT market in Indonesia was valued at US$21.26 billion in 2021 and will grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% to reach a value of US$32.01 billion by 2026. The cumulative revenue generation opportunities for ICT market in Indonesia are estimated at US$136.20 billion between 2022 to 2026. The Manufacturing sector is the major contributor to the growth of the ICT market in Indonesia.
In terms of vertical end-use segments, the manufacturing sector is the largest segment with 15.03% market share followed by the retail. The ICT market in Indonesia for retail sector is projected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. In terms of product/service categories, mobile data is the largest segment with 8.7% of the ICT market share in Indonesia, followed by retail. Meanwhile, workstations will grow at a CAGR of 16.7% over the forecast period.
- This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the ICT products and services in Indonesia from 2019 to 2026, spanning 18 IT solutions and 133 products/services. The details of the IT solutions and the corresponding products/services has been provided. The forecast data has been provided for 5 employee size bands.
- The global ICT market in Indonesia is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period.
- The country’s top three product/service categories: SaaS, systems design and integration, and workstations, and 133 sub-categories within them.
- Mobile data is expected to be the largest product/service segment of the ICT market in Indonesia over the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy
- Assess the historic data (past 3 years), current state, and expected growth (next 5 years) of the ICT market in Indonesia
- Identify the fastest growing products/services within the ICT market in Indonesia
- Determine the most lucrative vertical for ICT market in Indonesia considering their current contribution to the overall ICT market in Indonesia and their expected contribution to the growth of the market over the next 5 years
- Identify the products/services who would be the contributors to the growth of ICT market in Indonesia over the next 5 years
- This survey report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Indonesia in ICT trends and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions
The global ICT market size in Indonesia was estimated at US$21.26 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$22.93 billion in 2022.
The global ICT market in Indonesia is expected to experience a compound annual growth rate of 8.5% from 2022 to 2030 to reach US$32.01 billion by 2026.
The mobile data segment dominated the global ICT market in Indonesia 2021 with a revenue share of more than 8.7%.
The manufacturing sector dominated the global ICT market in Indonesia 2021 with a revenue share of more than 15.03%.
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.