The Jordan beverages market size was 697.5 million liters (ML) in Q4 2021. The Jordan Beverages Market research report, covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks, and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up to date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis.
Key Jordan Beverages Market Segments
The key segments in the Jordan beverages market are soft drinks, hot drinks, dairy and soy drinks and milk alternatives, and alcoholic drinks. Soft drinks can be further segmented into packaged water, flavored water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/RTD tea drinks, iced/RTD coffee drinks, energy drinks, and bulk/HOD water. In Q4 2021, within the segment, carbonates had the highest volume. Hot drinks can be further segmented into hot coffee, hot tea, and other hot drinks. In Q4 2021, within the segment, hot coffee had the highest volume.
Dairy and soy drinks and milk alternatives can be further segmented into condensed milk, drinking yogurt, evaporated milk, fermented milk, flavored milk, grain, nut, rice and seed milk alternative drinks, soymilk, and white milk. In Q4 2021, within the segment, white milk had the highest volume. Alcoholic drinks can be further segmented into beer, flavored alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, brandy, gin and genever, liqueurs, rum, sparkling wine, still wine, tequila and mezcal, vodka, and whisky. In Q4 2021, within the segment, beer had the highest volume.
Jordan beverages market, by segments
For more segment insights, download a free report sample
Market report overview
|Consumption volume (Q4-2021)||697.5 ML|
|Key segments||Soft Drinks, Hot Drinks, Dairy and Soy Drinks and Milk Alternatives, and Alcoholic Drinks|
This report provides:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2022 vs Q1-2021, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2021 provisional data, and 2022 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2022 vs Q1-2021, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2021 provisional data, and 2022 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at-a-glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands, and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for the full year 2022.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Jordan beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Jordan to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2022 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Category Historic and Forecast Trends and New Products
Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives
2. Data Tables
3. Product Definitions
4. Forecasting Methodology
Frequently Asked Questions
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Personal and transaction information are kept safe from unauthorised use.