Lewy Body Dementia (LBD) Marketed and Pipeline Drugs Assessment, Clinical Trials and Competitive Landscape
This reports provides a data-driven overview of the current and future competitive landscape in LBD therapeutics.
• There will be more than 1.1 million diagnosed prevalent cases of LBD in 2023 in the 16 countries covered in GlobalData’s epidemiology forecast.
• Currently, there are three marketed products for the treatment of LBD.
• R&D activity within the LBD space is negligible, with no pipeline products in late-stage clinical development.
• Commercial sponsors dominate clinical trial development in LBD, with the US and the UK emerging as the key countries for conducting trials in this disease space.
• Deals involving partnerships were the most common type of deals globally involving companies developing LBD assets.
GlobalData’s LBD: Competitive Landscape combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace. _x000D_
Components of the report include:_x000D_
• Disease Landscape_x000D_
• Disease Overview_x000D_
• Epidemiology Overview_x000D_
• Treatment Overview_x000D_
• Marketed Products Assessment_x000D_
• Breakdown by Mechanism of Action, Molecule Type, Route of Administration_x000D_
• Product Profiles with Sales Forecast_x000D_
• Pricing and Reimbursement Assessment_x000D_
• Annual Therapy Cost_x000D_
• Time to Pricing and Time to Reimbursement_x000D_
• Pipeline Assessment_x000D_
• Breakdown by Development Stage, Mechanism of Action, Molecule Type, Route of Administration_x000D_
• Product Profiles with Sales Forecast_x000D_
• Late-to-mid-stage Pipeline Drugs_x000D_
• Phase Transition Success Rate and Likelihood of Approval_x000D_
• Clinical Trials Assessment_x000D_
• Breakdown of Trials by Phase, Status, Virtual Components, Sponsors, Geography, and Endpoint Status_x000D_
• Enrolment Analytics, Site Analytics, Feasibility Analysis_x000D_
• Deals Landscape_x000D_
• Mergers, Acquisitions, and Strategic Alliances by Region_x000D_
• Overview of Recent Deals_x000D_
• Commercial Assessment_x000D_
• Key Market Players_x000D_
• Future Market Catalysts
Reasons to Buy
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the LBD market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global LBD market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1.2 Report Scope_x000D_
1.3 List of Tables and Figures_x000D_
2 Key Findings_x000D_
3 Disease Landscape_x000D_
3.1 Disease Overview_x000D_
3.2 Epidemiology Overview_x000D_
3.3 Treatment Overview _x000D_
4 Marketed Drugs Assessment_x000D_
4.1 Leading Marketed Drugs_x000D_
4.2 Overview by Mechanism of Action_x000D_
4.3 Overview by Route of Administration_x000D_
4.4 Marketed Drugs Profiles and Sales Forecasts_x000D_
5 Pricing and Reimbursement Assessment_x000D_
5.1 Annual Therapy Cost_x000D_
5.2 Time to Pricing and Reimbursement_x000D_
6 Pipeline Drugs Assessment_x000D_
6.1 Phase III Pipeline Drugs_x000D_
6.2 Overview by Development Stage_x000D_
6.3 Overview by Molecule Type_x000D_
6.4 Overview by Mechanism of Action_x000D_
6.5 Overview by Route of Administration_x000D_
6.6 Drug Specific Phase Transition Success Rate (PTSR) and Likelihood of Approval (LoA)_x000D_
6.7 Therapy Area and Indication-specific PTSR and LoA_x000D_
7 Clinical Trials Assessment_x000D_
7.1 Historical Overview_x000D_
7.2 Overview by Phase_x000D_
7.3 Overview by Status_x000D_
7.4 Overview by Phase for Ongoing and Planned Trials_x000D_
7.5 Trials with Virtual Components_x000D_
7.6 Geographic Overview_x000D_
7.7 Single-Country and Multinational Trials by Region_x000D_
7.8 Top 20 Sponsors with Breakdown by Phase_x000D_
7.9 Top 20 Sponsors with Breakdown by Status_x000D_
7.10 Overview by Endpoint Status_x000D_
7.11 Overview by Race and Ethnicity_x000D_
7.12 Enrollment Data_x000D_
7.13 Top 20 countries for Trial Sites_x000D_
7.14 Top 20 Sites Globally_x000D_
7.15 Feasibility Analysis – Geographic Overview_x000D_
7.16 Feasibility Analysis – Benchmark Models_x000D_
8 Deals Landscape_x000D_
8.1 Mergers, Acquisitions, and Strategic Alliances by Region_x000D_
8.2 Recent Mergers, Acquisitions, and Strategic Alliances_x000D_
9 Commercial Assessment_x000D_
9.1 Key Market Players_x000D_
10 Future Market Catalysts_x000D_
11.2 Methodology – Sales Forecast_x000D_
11.3 Methodology – Pricing and Reimbursement_x000D_
11.4 Methodology – PTSR and LoA Analysis_x000D_
11.5 About the Authors_x000D_
11.6 Contact Us_x000D_
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.