Mammography Equipment Market Insights
The Mammography Equipment market size was estimated at $2.10 billion in 2022. The report is built to visualize quantitative market trends within the diagnostic imaging therapeutic area. The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on the Mammography Equipment market for the year 2020 and beyond.
Mammography Equipment Market Outlook 2022-2033 ($ Billion)
Request our free sample report for more insights on Mammography Equipment market forecasts
Mammography systems are used to detect breast cancer, either for screenings or diagnostic procedures. It is generally recommended that women over the age of 40, or women who have a higher likelihood of developing breast cancer due to genetic factors, go for regular screenings. Screenings are important for the early detection of breast cancer. Diagnostic procedures are ordered for patients with suspicious symptoms and are more in depth than regular screenings.
|Market Size (2022)||$2.10 billion|
|Key Companies||Siemens Healthineers AG, Philips Healthcare, Hologic Inc, GE Healthcare Technologies Inc, Fujifilm Holdings Corp, and Others.|
|Enquire and Decide||Discover the perfect solution for your business needs. Enquire now and let us help you make an informed decision before purchasing this report.|
Growing breast cancer screening initiatives will accelerate the Mammography Equipment market growth.
- The market has shifted away from film-screen mammography and will continue to favor computer-based imaging modalities. The 3D imaging capabilities offered by breast tomosynthesis will drive the market throughout the forecast period.
- Retrofit systems, which offer a more affordable option for upgrading 2D systems, will also continue to experience higher sales. Early detection and treatment remain infinitely more affordable for healthcare providers and patients than the alternative, resulting, in the growing demand for Mammography Equipment market.
Read the full report sample at: https://www.globaldata.com/store/talk-to-us/?report=1923324
Mammography Equipment Market Segmentation
|Key Categories||2D Digital Mammography Equipment, Breast Tomosynthesis, and Retrofit Breast Tomosynthesis|
|Key Regions||Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America, and South and Central America|
Breast Tomosynthesis category accounted for the largest revenue in 2022.
- In 2022, the Breast Tomosynthesis category emerged as the market leader with the highest revenue. These are imaging machines that move around the breast in an arc to generate 3D images. These systems provide an in-depth view of the breast, minimizing artefacts and the chance of false results.
- Although X-ray based systems are still the standard for mammography, manufacturers that are looking to cut down on radiation dose are developing other breast tomosynthesis technologies using ultrasound imaging.
Mammography Equipment Market Category Insights, 2022 (%)
North America emerged as the largest regional contributor to the market, followed by Europe.
- The number of Mammography Systems installed base in North America is also expected to grow due to the rise in Hospitals and Diagnostic imaging centers numbers and women’s health initiatives.
- The attractive capabilities of Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) has led to many install bases shifting towards this technology, either through the investment in new machines or retrofits.
Mammography Equipment Market Regional Insights, 2022 (%)
Learn more about the segment-specific highlights by requesting the free report sample
Hologic Inc led the Mammography Equipment market share in 2022.
- Some of the leading companies in the Mammography Equipment market are Siemens Healthineers AG, Philips Healthcare, Hologic Inc, GE Healthcare Technologies Inc, Fujifilm Holdings Corp, and Others.
- In 2022, Hologic Inc emerged as the market leader by implementing strategies like the innovation of newer technology and penetrating into new and emerging markets.
Mammography Equipment Market Company Insights, 2022 (%)
Get company-wise Mammography Equipment market insights at: https://www.globaldata.com/store/talk-to-us/?report=1923324
Key Inclusions in the Report
Currently marketed Mammography Equipment and evolving competitive landscape –
–Insightful review of the key industry trends.
Annualized total Mammography Equipment market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2033.
Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights –
Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
SWOT analysis for Mammography Equipment market.
Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Mammography Equipment market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
Country specific reimbursement policies.
Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide an extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real-world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Siemens Healthineers AG, Philips Healthcare, Hologic Inc, GE Healthcare Technologies Inc, Fujifilm Holdings Corp, and Others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Mammography Equipment marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to –
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the Mammography Equipment market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Mammography Equipment market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Mammography Equipment market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company’s share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Mammography Equipment market from 2015-2033.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Mammography Equipment market size was estimated at $2.10 billion in 2022.
Breast Tomosynthesis was the leading category of the Mammography Equipment market in 2022.
North America accounted for the largest regional revenue in the Mammography Equipment market in 2022.
Siemens Healthineers AG, Philips Healthcare, Hologic Inc, GE Healthcare Technologies Inc, and Fujifilm Holdings Corp among others, are the leading Mammography Equipment market players.
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.