Montenegro Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2022-2027
Montenegro Defense Market Report Overview
The Montenegro defense budget was worth $53.5 million in 2022 and is expected to achieve a CAGR of more than 9% during 2023-2027. The Montenegro defense market research report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
Montenegro Defense Market Outlook
To gain more information about the Montenegro defense market forecast, download a free report sample
Montenegro Defense Market Drivers
A core driver of Montenegrin military spending is the need for modern capabilities. Montenegro has committed to its long-term strategic plan to modernize its equipment. This involves working with strategic partners and utilizing bilateral and multilateral initiatives. Its two major programs are armored vehicles and UAVs.
Due to its small military, Montenegro is reliant on international organizations for security, and developing capacities to increase interoperability is a key driver. Moreover, given its historical conflicts and grievances, Montenegro faces varied threats in its security environment. Its budget will increase in the coming years to mitigate these wherever possible.
Montenegro Military Doctrines and Defense Strategies
The primary objective of the Montenegrin security policy is to ensure ongoing territorial security as well as support international allies in operations and prepare for a variety of future threats.
Montenegro’s central strategy document, written following its independence declaration in 2006, outlines that the country’s strategic focus is security cooperation with NATO and the EU. The country is focused on protecting its national interests including freedom and equality and highlights cooperation with its European neighbors as key to ensuring this.
Montenegro Defense Market Segmentation by Sectors
The key sectors in the Montenegro defense market are military land vehicles, tactical communications, military simulation and training, EOIR systems, military UAV, and INS GNSS. For the period of 2022 to 2027, military land vehicles is the largest sector, followed by tactical communications.
Montenegro Defense Market Analysis by Sectors
For more sector insights into the Montenegro defense market, download a free report sample
Montenegro Defense Market - Competitive Landscape
Some of the leading defense companies in the Montenegro defense market are ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Indra Sistemas SA, Ballistic Recovery Systems Inc, TARA Aerospace and Defence Products AD, and Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc.
Montenegro Defense Market Report Overview
|Market Size (2022)||$53.5 million|
|Key Sectors||Military Land Vehicles, Tactical Communications, Military Simulation and Training, EOIR Systems, Military UAV, and INS GNSS|
|Leading Companies||ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Indra Sistemas SA, Ballistic Recovery Systems Inc, TARA Aerospace and Defence Products AD, and Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc|
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following-
- Montenegro’s defense budget: detailed analysis of Montenegro’s FY2022 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and the process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Montenegro’s military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Montenegro’s military regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Montenegro are examined; they help to explain trends in spending and modernization.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Montenegrin defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of Montenegro’s defense market over the next five years
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Montenegrin market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Montenegrin defense market providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Montenegrin government
- Make correct business decisions based on an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also include information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Indra Sistemas SA
Ballistic Recovery Systems Inc
TARA Aerospace and Defence Products AD
Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc
TARA Aerospace and Defense Products
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Defense Budget Assessment
Defense Market Size Historical And Forecast
Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
Military Doctrine And Security Environment
Military Doctrine And Strategy
Political And Strategic Alliances
Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
Defense Procurement Bodies
Trade Associations and Defense Clusters
Types of Contracts and Opportunities
Types of Procurement Procedure
Procurement Policy and Market Regulations
Market Entry Routes
Major Deals and M&A
Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
Market Attractiveness, 2022–27
Top Defense Segments By Value
Import And Export Market Dynamics
Import Market Dynamics
Export Market Dynamics
Defense Platform Acquisitions
Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
Defense Companies Operating In Montenegro
Main Defense Companies
About This Report
Frequently Asked Questions
The defense market size in Montenegro was valued at $53.5 million in 2022.
The defense market in Montenegro is expected to achieve a CAGR of more than 9% during 2023-2027.
The key sectors in the Montenegro defense market are military land vehicles, tactical communications, military simulation and training, EOIR systems, military UAV, and INS GNSS.
Some of the leading companies in the Montenegro defense market are ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Indra Sistemas SA, Ballistic Recovery Systems Inc, TARA Aerospace and Defence Products AD, and Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc.
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.