Network Centric Warfare – Demand Drivers, Key Applications and New Developments
Global expenditure on Network Centric Warfare components in the domain of command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance systems is anticipated to witness robust growth over the forecast period, primarily due to the increased importance of NCW systems in modern or fourth-generation warfare. The rise of asymmetric warfare and the growing need for interoperability and integrated solutions in order to meet modern force re-structuring demands among military strategists are major factors that are anticipated to have a positive impact on the NCW systems market.
The report offers analysis of the global Network Centric Warfare(NCW) domain and covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes drivers/factors influencing demand for Network Centric Warfare doctrines. Additionally, the report provides an overview of five top spenders in the sector including recent procurements undertaken by these countries and profiles of five major Network Centric Warfare component manufacturers in the domain
– As militaries across the globe execute force transformation measures, more and more priority is placed on evolving into a more lighter and more agile force.
– This can only be accomplished by implementing NCW doctrines and consequently acquiring capabilities in the form of equipment that is necessary to accomplish assigned within the doctrine.International terrorism has also been increasing in the last decade, with many countries such as India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, the US, and the UK witnessing acts of terrorism that have caused damage to life and to property.
– These events have prompted a need to provide solutions and services that will help special operations forces to pre-empt and defeat the global terrorist threat, rather than fight it. Also, advances in information technology have worked to ensure a large and ever growing military market for various components of information technology. For example, advances in networking capabilities have enabled different military platforms utilizing different operating systems to interact with each other , thus opening new pathways for militaries across the globe to implement more technology focused concepts for fighting future wars
Reasons to Buy
– Snapshot of Network Centric Warfare(NCW) market, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and technology developments.
– Insights into the Network Centric Warfare(NCW) market and a detailed analysis of factors driving the market
– Determining the prevalent trends in the sector
– Determining the current technical standards and new developments that will shape the market in the future
– Analyzing the major countries and defense companies playing significant roles in the development Network Centric Warfare(NCW) components
Northrop Grumman Corporation
The Raytheon Company
BAE Systems plc
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Network Centric Warfare Market Evolution
Global Demand Drivers -NCW
Demand Drivers: Analysis of factors that trigger expenditure within the sector delineated by end users
Global Operational Trends -NCW
Key Trends: Prevalent practices and procurement patterns within the market delineated by end users
Challenges in Application -NCW
Issues and problems currently being faced
Major Technical Developments -NCW
New technical developments
Future Objectives And Priorities
Country Analysis -Profiles of five leading countries
Overview of NCW initiatives in the country along with major programs undertaken
Suppliers Analysis -Profiles of five leading companies
Alliances, Recent Contracts and Financial Analysis
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.