Portable Oxygen Concentrators Pipeline by Stages of Development, Segments, Region, Regulatory Path and Key Companies
All the vital news, analysis, and commentary curated by our industry experts.
Portable Oxygen Concentrators Pipeline Market Report Overview
A Portable Oxygen Concentrator provides a continuous flow of oxygen by separating oxygen from room air and further compressing it followed by its filtration with the help of a molecular sieve. The Portable Oxygen Concentrators pipeline market research report provides comprehensive information about the Portable Oxygen Concentrators pipeline products with a comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials that are in progress.
|Key Territories||· The US
· The UK
|Key Regulatory Paths||· 510(k)
|Leading Companies||· Belluscura Plc
· Filtara, Inc.
· GRS India Corp
· Indian Institute of Science Education & Research
· Inogen Inc
|Enquire & Decide||Discover the perfect solution for your business needs. Enquire now and let us help you make an informed decision before making a purchase.|
Portable Oxygen Concentrators Pipeline Market Segmentation by Territories
Some of the key territories in the Portable Oxygen Concentrators market are the US, Global, India, China, and The UK among others. As of November 2023, the US has the highest number of pipeline products.
Portable Oxygen Concentrators Pipeline Market Analysis by Territories, 2023 (%)
Buy the Full Report for More Territory Insights into the Portable Oxygen Concentrators Pipeline Market
Portable Oxygen Concentrators Pipeline Market Segmentation by Regulatory Paths
Some of the key regulatory paths in the Portable Oxygen Concentrators pipeline market are 510(k), 510(k), CE, NMPA, UKCA, and MDL. As of November 2023, 510(k) is the most followed pathway for pipeline products in the market.
Portable Oxygen Concentrators Pipeline Market Analysis by Regulatory Paths, 2023 (%)
Buy the Full Report for More Regulatory Path Insights into the Portable Oxygen Concentrators Pipeline Market
Portable Oxygen Concentrators Pipeline Market – Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies in the Portable Oxygen Concentrators pipeline market are:
- Belluscura Plc
- Filtara, Inc.
- GRS India Corp
- Indian Institute of Science Education & Research
- Inogen Inc
Inogen Inc.: It is a medical device company that offers oxygen therapy technology solutions. The company provides products that include a g2 portable oxygen concentrator system, a g3 portable oxygen concentrator system, a home oxygen concentrator, and accessory items. Its products are used in both portable and stationary use. Inogen also offers rental services for its portable oxygen concentrators. Inogen’s products are designed to free patients from heavy tanks, manage tank refills, or be tethered to stationary systems. The company serves oxygen therapy patients. It markets its products in the Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Mexico the UAE, the US, France, Poland, and Australia. Inogen is headquartered in Goleta, California, the US.
Portable Oxygen Concentrators Pipeline Market Analysis by Companies, 2023
Buy the Full Report for More Company Insights into the Portable Oxygen Concentrators Pipeline Market
Segments Covered in the Report
Portable Oxygen Concentrators Pipeline Market Territories Outlook
- The US
- The UK
Portable Oxygen Concentrators Pipeline Market Regulatory Paths Outlook
This report provides:
- Extensive coverage of the Portable Oxygen Concentrators under development.
- Review details of major pipeline products which include product description, licensing and collaboration details, and other developmental activities.
- Reviews of major players involved in pipeline product development and lists all their pipeline projects.
- Coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from early development to approved/issued stage.
- Provides key clinical trial data related to ongoing clinical trials specific to pipeline products.
- Recent developments in the segment/industry.
Reasons to Buy
The report enables you to:
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Portable Oxygen Concentrators under development.
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline.
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory, and estimated launch date.
GRS India Corp
Indian Institute of Science Education & Research
Kwivik Therapeutics Inc
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Reactive Innovations, LLC
Tda Research Inc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Table of Contents
- 1.2 List of Figures
- 2 Introduction
- 2.1 Portable Oxygen Concentrators Overview
- 3 Products under Development
- 3.1 Portable Oxygen Concentrators – Pipeline Products by Stage of Development
- 3.2 Portable Oxygen Concentrators – Pipeline Products by Territory
- 3.3 Portable Oxygen Concentrators – Pipeline Products by Regulatory Path
- 3.4 Portable Oxygen Concentrators – Pipeline Products by Estimated Approval Date
- 4 Portable Oxygen Concentrators – Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
- 4.1 Portable Oxygen Concentrators Companies – Pipeline Products by Stage of Development
- 4.2 Portable Oxygen Concentrators – Pipeline Products by Stage of Development
- 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrators Companies and Product Overview
- 5.1 Belluscura Plc Company Overview
- 5.1.1 Belluscura Plc Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- 5.2 Filtara, Inc. Company Overview
- 5.2.1 Filtara, Inc. Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- 5.3 GRS India Corp Company Overview
- 5.3.1 GRS India Corp Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- 5.4 Indian Institute of Science Education & Research Company Overview
- 5.4.1 Indian Institute of Science Education & Research Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- 5.5 Inogen Inc Company Overview
- 5.5.1 Inogen Inc Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- 5.6 Kwivik Therapeutics Inc Company Overview
- 5.6.1 Kwivik Therapeutics Inc Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- 5.7 Lehigh University Company Overview
- 5.7.1 Lehigh University Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- 5.8 Massachusetts Institute of Technology Company Overview
- 5.8.1 Massachusetts Institute of Technology Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- 5.9 Reactive Innovations, LLC Company Overview
- 5.9.1 Reactive Innovations, LLC Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- 5.10 Tda Research Inc. Company Overview
- 5.10.1 Tda Research Inc. Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- 5.11 Vivaspire Inc Company Overview
- 5.11.1 Vivaspire Inc Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- 5.1 Belluscura Plc Company Overview
- 6 Portable Oxygen Concentrators- Recent Developments
- 6.1 Sep 07, 2023: Inogen Names Mike Sergesketter As Interim CFO To Succeed Kristin Caltrider
- 6.2 Jul 11, 2023: Invacare Holdings Names Kai Zhu Senior VP, CFO
- 6.3 May 11, 2023: Teijin Announces Consolidated Financial Statements Summary (For the year ended March 31, 2023)
- 6.4 Apr 04, 2023: Chart Industries releases sustainability report and ESG metrics
- 6.5 Feb 24, 2023: Chart Industries Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
- 6.6 Feb 08, 2023: Teijin Announces Consolidated Financial Statements Summary For the nine months ended December 31, 2022
- 6.7 Jan 10, 2023: Inogen Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Revenue Within Company Expectations
- 6.8 Jan 10, 2023: Inogen achieves regulatory milestones to support current and future products
- 6.9 Nov 21, 2022: Invacare Appoints Geoff Purtill President and Chief Executive Officer
- 6.10 Nov 07, 2022: Invacare Reports Results for Third Quarter 2022
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 About GlobalData
- 7.3 Contact Us
- 7.4 Disclaimer
Frequently asked questions
Which territory has the highest number of pipeline products in the Portable Oxygen Concentrators pipeline market?
As of November 2023, the US has the highest number of products in the Portable Oxygen Concentrators pipeline market.
Which is the most followed regulatory pathway in the Portable Oxygen Concentrators pipeline market?
As of November 2023, 510(k) is the most followed pathway for pipeline products in the Portable Oxygen Concentrators market.
Who are the major companies operating in the Portable Oxygen Concentrators pipeline market?
Some of the key companies in the Portable Oxygen Concentrators pipeline market are Belluscura Plc, Filtara, Inc., GRS India Corp, Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, and Inogen Inc. among others.
Tel +44 20 7947 2745
Every customer’s requirement is unique. With over 220,000 construction projects tracked, we can create a tailored dataset for you based on the types of projects you are looking for. Please get in touch with your specific requirements and we can send you a quote.
Business Intelligence & Marketing Manager, SAL Heavy Lift
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
Market Analyst & Management, Liebherr-Werk
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Head of Key Accounts, Saab AB
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Marketing Intelligence Manager, Portugal Foods
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.
Head of Customer Insight and Research, Standard Chartered
Our experience with GlobalData has been very good, from the platform itself to the people. I find that the analysts and the account team have a high level of customer focus and responsiveness and therefore I can always rely on. The platform is more holistic than other providers. It is convenient and almost like a one stop shop. The pricing suite is highly competitive and value for our organisation.
I like reports that inform new segments such as the analysis on generation Z, millennials, the impact of COVID 19 to our banking customers and their new channel habits. Secondly the specialist insight on affluent sector significantly increases our understanding about this group of customers. The combination of those give us depth and breadth of the evolving market.
I’m in the business of answering and helping people make decisions so with the intelligence center I can do that, effectively and efficiently. I can share quickly key insights that answer and satisfy our country stakeholders by giving them many quality studies and primary research about competitive landscape beyond the outlook of our bank. It helps me be seen as an advisory partner and that makes a big difference. A big benefit of our subscription is that no one holds the whole data and because it allows so many people, so many different parts of our organisation have access, it enables all teams to have the same level of knowledge and decision support.
Head of Consumer Sensory Insights, Givaudan
“I know that I can always rely on Globaldata’s work when I’m searching for the right consumer and market insights. I use Globaldata insights to understand the changing market & consumer landscape and help create better taste & wellbeing solutions for our customers in food, beverage and healthcare industries.
Globaldata has the right data and the reports are of very high quality compared to your competitors. Globaldata not only has overall market sizes & consumer insights on food & beverages but also provides insights at the ingredient & flavour level. That is key for B2B companies like Givaudan. This way we understand our customers’ business and also gain insight to our unique industry”
Senior Account Manager, TSYS
GlobalData provides a great range of information and reports on various sectors that is highly relevant, timely, easy to access and utilise. The reports and data dashboards help engagement with clients; they provide valuable industry and market insights that can enrich client conversations and can help in the shaping of value propositions. Moreover, using GlobalData products has helped increase my knowledge of the finance sector, the players within it, and the general threats and opportunities.
I find the consumer surveys that are carried out to be extremely beneficial and not something I have seen anywhere else. They provided an insightful view of why and which consumers take (or don’t) particular financial products. This can help shape conversations with clients to ensure they make the right strategic decisions for their business.
One of the challenges I have found is that data in the payments space is often piecemeal. With GD all of the data I need is in one place, but it also comes with additional market reports that provide useful extra context and information. Having the ability to set-up alerts on relevant movements in the industry, be it competitors or customers, and have them emailed directly to me, ensures I get early sight of industry activity and don’t have to search for news.