Renal Denervation Catheters Market Overview
The Renal Denervation Catheters market size was valued at $22.5 million in 2022. Renal denervation, also known as renal sympathetic denervation (RSD), is a minimally invasive, catheter-based endovascular procedure that utilizes radiofrequency energy or ultrasound energy to ablate nerves in the walls of the renal artery, causing a reduction in the nerve activity which ultimately reduces the blood pressure in patients with resistant hypertension.
Renal Denervation Catheters Market Outlook, 2022-2033 ($ Million)
For more insights into the Renal Denervation Catheters market forecast, download a free report sample
The Renal Denervation Catheters market research report is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Endoscopy Devices therapeutic area. The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on the Renal Denervation Catheters market for the year 2020 and beyond. Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology-based indications with procedure volumes.
|Market Size (2022)||$22.5 million|
|Key Regions||· North America
· Asia Pacific
· South Central America
|Key Segments||· Radiofrequency Catheters
· Ultrasound Catheters
· Micro-infusion Catheters
|Leading Companies||· Medtronic Plc
· Boston Scientific Corp
· ReCor Medical Inc
· Abbott Laboratories
|Enquire & Decide||Discover the perfect solution for your business needs. Enquire now and let us help you make an informed decision before making a purchase.|
Renal Denervation Catheters Market Dynamics
The global prevalence of hypertension is one of the largest drivers in the renal denervation market. It is estimated that over 1 billion people worldwide have hypertension and about 9.4 million deaths are associated with complications related to it every year. In addition to unhealthy lifestyle habits and a growing aging population, metabolic risk factors such obesity play an important role in the increasing prevalence of hypertension.
Therefore, factors such as the high prevalence of hypertension and the usefulness of the treatment for resistant hypertensive patients will propel the market growth in the coming years.
Renal Denervation Catheters Market Segments
The Renal Denervation Catheters market primarily consists of Radiofrequency Catheters, Ultrasound Catheters, and Micro-infusion Catheters. Radiofrequency Catheters led the Renal Denervation Catheters market in 2022.
Renal Denervation Catheters Market Analysis by Segments, 2022 (%)
For more insights into the Renal Denervation Catheters market segments, download a free report sample
Renal Denervation Catheters Market Segmentation by Regions
The key regions in the Renal Denervation Catheters market are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Central America. The global Renal Denervation Catheters market is dominated by North America in 2022. However, the market of Renal Denervation devices in North America has slowed over the years due to the failure of the Symplicity HTN-3 clinical trial and the expiration of the device license in Canada. The most recent research, however, showed a persistent blood pressure drop in patients who underwent renal denervation, even after 3 years, and was presented at the 2021 American College of Cardiology meeting. It is expected that successful clinical trials in the US will result in the significant expansion of the market in the future.
Renal Denervation Catheters Market - Competitive Landscape
Some of the leading companies in the Renal Denervation Catheters market are Medtronic Plc, Boston Scientific Corp, Abbott laboratories, ReCor Medical Inc, and Others. Medtronic Plc held the largest share of the Renal Denervation Catheters market in 2022.
Renal Denervation Catheters Market Analysis by Companies, 2022 (%)
To know more about the leading companies in the Renal Denervation Catheters market, download a free report sample
Segments Covered in the Report
Renal Denervation Catheters Segments Outlook (Value, $ Million, 2015-2033)
- Radiofrequency Catheters
- Ultrasound Catheters
- Micro-infusion Catheters
Renal Denervation Catheters Regional Outlook (Value, $ Million, 2015-2033)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Central America
Currently marketed Renal Denervation Catheters and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Renal Denervation Catheters market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2033.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices, and market values by segment.
Global, Regional, and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market-specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country-specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for the Renal Denervation Catheters market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for the Renal Denervation Catheters market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country-specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country-specific reimbursement policies.
- Country-specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide an extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real-world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Medtronic Plc, Boston Scientific Corp, Abbott laboratories, Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd, and Others.
Countries covered: United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, Austria, Greece, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
- CMO executives who must have a deep understanding of the Renal Denervation Catheters marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
Private equity investors need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to –
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the Renal Denervation Catheters market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Renal Denervation Catheters market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Renal Denervation Catheters market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company’s share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Renal Denervation Catheters from 2015-2033.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Renal Denervation Catheters market size was valued at $22.5 million in 2022.
Radiofrequency Catheters led the Renal Denervation Catheters market in 2022.
North America held the largest Renal Denervation Catheters market share in 2022.
Some of the leading companies in the Renal Denervation Catheters market are Medtronic Plc, Boston Scientific Corp, Abbott laboratories, ReCor Medical Inc, and Others.
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.