GlobalData’s 'Rwanda Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Rwandan insurance industry.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Rwandan insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, density, loss ratio, investments and penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Rwandan economy and demographics.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics in the country.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Rwandan insurance industry.
– A comprehensive overview of the Rwandan economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Rwanda –
– It provides historical values for the Rwandan insurance industry for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Rwandan insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2023.
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Rwandan insurance industry, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Rwandan insurance industry.
– Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Sonarwa General Insurance Ltd
Mayfair Insurance Company
Radiant Insurance Company
Soras and Saham Assurance
BK General Insurance
Mauitian Swan General
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry – Snapshot
Premium, Penetration and Density
Assets and Investments
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
Premium, Density, Assets and Investments
Chapter 4 General Insurance
Premium and Profitability
Lines of Business
Personal Accident and Health
Chapter 5 Reinsurance
Chapter 6 Appendix