Service Station Retailing in Lithuania 2016
"Service Station Retail France Report" , a Sector Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the French service station market today, with values and volumes up to 2016. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from GlobalData’s service station retail databases. It provides: National Fuel Volumes and Values. Breakdown of the top five fuel retailers shop, car wash, company owned, motorway and unmanned sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country.
– Total fuel volumes sold through service stations in France increased 0.9% from 40,440 million liters to 40,804 in 2015.
– The top three fuel brands by fuel volume sales accounted for 55.3% of the French service station network, with TOTAL-branded sites comprising 32.5% of the national network.
– In France, the proportion of the service stations that have a shop increased by 0.6% to 30.0% during 2015, as retailers attempt to increase non fuel volumes and attract motorists with additional services.The number of sites with car wash facilities remains relatively low, with car washes available at 19.7% of all service stations in 2015.
Reasons to Buy
– Identify who are the top five players in France and how many fuel outlets, motorway & unmanned sites, shops & car wash they have.
– Plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in the market.
– Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes.
– Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships and suppliers used.
Table of Contents
Service station competitor overview
Service station market overview
Service station shops
Service station car wash
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.