Cigarette smoking increases the risk of various respiratory and cardiac diseases and is the biggest contributor to the tobacco epidemic, a serious public health threat that kills more than 8 million people a year around the world. Nicotine dependence is recognized as a medical condition in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) of the American Psychiatric Association, and tobacco dependence is recognized in the International Classification of Diseases (ICD). Smoking cessation is defined as the continued dependence on nicotine following cessation of tobacco-based smoking products.
The smoking cessation marketed and pipeline drugs market report includes an assessment of the disease epidemiology, leading marketed products with sales forecast, late-to-mid-stage pipeline products with phase transition success rate (PTSR), and the likelihood of approval (LoA) for smoking cessation. Moreover, it analyzes the clinical and commercial landscapes of smoking cessation therapies as well as an assessment of deals, future market catalysts, key market players, and the future competitive environment.
Smoking Cessation Marketed and Pipeline Drugs Market Segmentation by Mechanism of Action
The major mechanisms of action in the smoking cessation marketed and pipeline drugs market are transporter inhibitor and receptor agonist, receptor antagonist, and enzyme inhibitor.
Smoking Cessation Marketed and Pipeline Drugs Analysis by Mechanism of Action
For more mechanism of action insights, download a free report sample
Smoking Cessation Marketed and Pipeline Drugs Market Segmentation by Routes of Administration
The major routes of administration in smoking cessation marketed and pipeline drugs market are oral therapies, injections, topical therapies, and inhalational therapies.
Smoking Cessation Marketed and Pipeline Drugs Analysis by Routes of Administration
For more routes of administration insights, download a free report sample
Market Report Scope
|Major Mechanism of Action||Transporter Inhibitor, Receptor Agonist, Receptor Antagonist, and Enzyme Inhibitor|
|Major Routes of Administration||Oral Therapies, Injections, Topical Therapies, and Inhalational Therapies|
GlobalData’s Smoking Cessation Marketed and Pipeline Drugs Assessment, Clinical Trials, Social Media, and Competitive Landscape combine data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace.
Components of the report include:
- Disease Landscape
- Disease Overview
- Epidemiology Overview
- Treatment Overview
- Marketed Products Assessment
- Breakdown by Mechanism of Action, Molecule Type, and Route of Administration
- Product Profiles with Sales Forecast
- Pipeline Assessment
- Breakdown by Development Stage, Mechanism of Action, Molecule Type, Route of Administration
- Late-to-mid-stage Pipeline Drugs
- Phase Transition Success Rate and Likelihood of Approval
- Clinical Trials Assessment
- Breakdown of Trials by Phase, Status, Virtual Components, Sponsors, Geography, and Endpoint Status
- Enrolment Analytics, Site Analytics, Feasibility Analysis
- Deals Landscape
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Strategic Alliances by Region
- Overview of Recent Deals
- Commercial Assessment
- Key Market Players
- Future Market Catalysts
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the smoking cessation market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global smoking cessation market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents (PowerPoint Deck)
1.2 Report Scope
1.3 List of Tables and Figures
2 Key Findings
3 Disease Landscape
3.1 Disease Overview
3.2 Epidemiology Overview
3.3 Treatment Overview
4 Marketed Drugs Assessment
4.1 Leading Marketed Drugs
4.2 Overview by Mechanism of Action
4.3 Overview by Route of Administration
4.4 Overview by Molecule Type
4.5 Marketed Drugs Profiles and Sales Forecasts
5 Pipeline Drugs Assessment
5.1 Late-stage Pipeline Drugs
5.2 Overview by Development Stage
5.3 Overview by Mechanism of Action
5.4 Overview by Route of Administration
5.5 Overview by Molecule Type
5.6 Drug Specific Phase Transition Success Rate (PTSR) and Likelihood of Approval (LoA)
5.7 Therapy Area and Indication-specific PTSR and LoA
6 Clinical Trials Assessment
6.1 Historical Overview
6.2 Overview by Phase
6.3 Overview by Status
6.4 Overview by Phase for Ongoing and Planned Trials
6.5 Trials with Virtual Components
6.6 Geographic Overview
6.7 Single-Country and Multinational Trials by Region
6.8 Top 20 Sponsors with Breakdown by Phase
6.9 Top 20 Sponsors with Breakdown by Status
6.10 Overview by Endpoint Status
6.11 Overview by Race and Ethnicity
6.12 Enrollment Data
6.13 Top 20 countries for Trial Sites
6.14 Top 20 Sites Globally
6.15 Feasibility Analysis – Geographic Overview
6.16 Feasibility Analysis – Benchmark Models
7 Deals Landscape
7.1 Mergers, Acquisitions, and Strategic Alliances by Region
7.2 Recent Mergers, Acquisitions, and Strategic Alliances
8 Commercial Assessment
8.1 Key Market Players
9 Future Market Catalysts
10.2 Methodology – PTSR and LoA Analysis
10.3 About the Authors
10.4 Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Personal and transaction information are kept safe from unauthorised use.