Spinal Fusion Market Size by Segments, Share, Regulatory, Reimbursement, Procedures and Forecast to 2033
All the vital news, analysis, and commentary curated by our industry experts.
Spinal Fusion Market Report Overview
The Spinal Fusion market size was valued at $9.07 billion in 2022. Spinal fusion is a surgical procedure that involves joining two vertebrae in the spine to form a single solid bone with the involvement of certain devices to relieve pain. Spinal fusion is performed by conventional and Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) methods.
Spinal Fusion Market Outlook, 2022-2033 ($ Billion)
For more insights into the Spinal Fusion market forecast, download a free report sample
The Spinal Fusion market research report is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Orthopedic Devices therapeutic area. The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on the Spinal Fusion market for the year 2020 and beyond. Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology-based indications with procedure volumes.
|Market Size (2022)||$9.07 billion|
|Key Regions||· North America
· Asia Pacific
· South America
· Middle East and Africa
|Key Segments||· Interbody Devices
· Pedicle Screw Systems
· Spinal Plating Systems
|Leading Companies||· Medtronic Plc
· NuVasive Inc
· DePuy Synthes Inc
· Globus Medical Inc
· Stryker Corp
· Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
|Enquire & Decide||Discover the perfect solution for your business needs. Enquire now and let us help you make an informed decision before making a purchase.|
Spinal Fusion Market Dynamics
Spinal fusion can be used to treat a wide variety of conditions that affect the spine. It decompresses and stabilizes the spine, including the lumbar, cervical, and thoracic regions. Common indications for spinal fusion include degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis, trauma, spinal tumors, and scoliosis. The spinal fusion market is driven by the ever-increasing incidence of spinal disorders, but the high cost of treatment remains a limiting factor.
Spinal Fusion Market Segments
The Spinal Fusion market can be segmented into Interbody Devices, Pedicle Screw Systems, and Spinal Plating Systems. Pedicle Screw Systems led the Spinal Fusion market in 2022. This segment can be further sub-segmented into Cervical Pedicle Screw Systems and Thoraco-Lumbar Pedicle Screw Systems. Pedicle Screws are placed above and below the vertebrae in a spinal fusion procedure to add extra support and strength during the healing process. These systems are made up of stainless steel, titanium alloys. and unalloyed titanium.
Spinal Fusion Market Analysis by Segments, 2022 (%)
For more insights into the Spinal Fusion market segments, download a free report sample
Spinal Fusion Market Segmentation by Regions
The key regions in the Spinal Fusion market are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. Procedures in North America will be driven by the growing aging population and the associated indications. Recent cost-containment measures and negative pricing pressures, along with the moderate growth in the number of spinal fusion procedures performed, will result in revenue growth for the North American market.
Spinal Fusion Market Analysis by Regions, 2022 (%)
To know more about the leading regions in the Spinal Fusion market, download a free report sample
Spinal Fusion Market - Competitive Landscape
Some of the leading companies in the Spinal Fusion market are Medtronic Plc, NuVasive Inc, DePuy Synthes Inc, Globus Medical Inc, Stryker Corp, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. Medtronic Plc held the largest share of the Spinal Fusion market in 2022.
Spinal Fusion Market Analysis by Companies, 2022 (%)
To know more about the leading companies in the Spinal Fusion market, download a free report sample
Segments Covered in the Report
Spinal Fusion Segments Outlook (Value, $ Billion, 2015-2033)
- Interbody Devices
- Machined Allograft Bone Interbody Devices
- Metal Interbody Devices
- Other Interbody Devices (Ceramic, Carbon Fibre)
- PEEK Interbody Devices
- Pedicle Screw Systems
- Cervical Pedicle Screw Systems
- Cervical One-level Pedicle Screw Systems
- Cervical Two-level Pedicle Screw Systems
- Thoraco-Lumbar Pedicle Screw Systems
- Thoraco-Lumbar One-level Pedicle Screw Systems
- Thoraco-Lumbar Two-level Pedicle Screw Systems
- Thoraco-Lumbar Three-level Pedicle Screw Systems
- Thoraco-Lumbar Four-level and Higher Pedicle Screw Systems
- Spinal Plating Systems
- Cervical Spinal Plating Systems
- Cervical One-level Spinal Plating Systems
- Cervical Two-level Spinal Plating Systems
- Thoraco-Lumbar Spinal Plating Systems
- Thoraco-Lumbar One-level Spinal Plating Systems
- Thoraco-Lumbar Two-level Spinal Plating Systems
- Thoraco-Lumbar Three-level Spinal Plating Systems
- Thoraco-Lumbar Four-level and Higher Spinal Plating Systems
- Cervical Spinal Plating Systems
- Cervical Pedicle Screw Systems
Spinal Fusion Regional Outlook (Value, $ Billion, 2015-2033)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Spinal Fusion Tests and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Spinal Fusion Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2033.
– Market-level data on units, average selling prices, and market values.
Global, Regional, and Country level market specific insights:
– Qualitative market-specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country-specific insights on the market.
– SWOT analysis for the Spinal Fusion market.
– Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Spinal Fusion market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
– Country-specific overview of the healthcare system.
– Country-specific reimbursement policies.
– Country-specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide an extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real-world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Medtronic Plc, NuVasive Inc, DePuy Synthes Inc , Globus Medical Inc, Stryker Corp, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, and Others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Spinal Fusion marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to –
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the Spinal Fusion market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Spinal Fusion market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Spinal Fusion market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Spinal Fusion market from 2015-2033.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
DePuy Synthes Inc
Globus Medical Inc
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
Frequently asked questions
What was the Spinal Fusion market size in 2022?
The Spinal Fusion market size was valued at $9.07 billion in 2022.
Which region held the largest share of the Spinal Fusion market?
North America held the largest Spinal Fusion market share in 2022.
Which segment held the largest share of the Spinal Fusion market?
Pedicle Screw Systems led the Spinal Fusion market in 2022.
Who are the major players operating in the Spinal Fusion market?
Some of the leading companies in the Spinal Fusion market are Medtronic Plc, NuVasive Inc, DePuy Synthes Inc, Globus Medical Inc, Stryker Corp, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
Tel +44 20 7947 2745