Spinal Non-Fusion Market Report Overview
The Spinal Non-Fusion market size was valued at $842.8 million in 2022. Spinal non-fusion surgery is performed to treat spinal instability, degenerative disc disorder, and spinal stenosis while preserving the spine’s normal motion, load bearing, and shock absorption capacity and to provide pain relief without major anatomical removal.
Spinal Non-Fusion Market Outlook, 2022-2033 ($ Million)
For more insights into the Spinal Non-Fusion market forecast, download a free report sample
The Spinal Non-Fusion market research report is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Orthopedic Devices therapeutic area. The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on the Spinal Non-Fusion market for the year 2020 and beyond. Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology-based indications with procedure volumes.
|Market Size (2022)||$842.8 million|
|Key Regions||· North America
· Asia Pacific
· South America
· Middle East and Africa
|Key Segments||· Annulus Repair Devices
· Artificial Disc Replacement Systems
· Facet Arthroplasty Devices
· Interspinous Process Decompression (IPD) Devices
· Pedicle Screw-Based Dynamic Stabilization Systems
|Leading Companies||· Medtronic Plc
· Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
· Globus Medical Inc
· NuVasive Inc
· Centinel Spine Inc
· Paradigm Spine LLC
|Enquire & Decide||Discover the perfect solution for your business needs. Enquire now and let us help you make an informed decision before making a purchase.|
Spinal Non-Fusion Market Dynamics
Spinal Non-fusion can be used to treat a wide variety of conditions that affect the spine, such as degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis, trauma, spinal tumors, and scoliosis. Non-fusion in spinal surgeries has become increasingly popular as an alternative to fusion in the treatment of patients with disc-related pain unresponsive to nonoperative care. The future in this field is promising as motion-preservation techniques are increasingly becoming part of the spine surgeons’ armamentarium, especially with the introduction of new materials and new implant designs.
Spinal Non-Fusion Market Segments
The Spinal Non-Fusion market can be segmented into Annulus Repair Devices, Artificial Disc Replacement Systems, Facet Arthroplasty Devices, Interspinous Process Decompression (IPD) Devices, and Pedicle Screw-Based Dynamic Stabilization Systems. Artificial Disc Replacement Systems led the Spinal Non-Fusion market in 2022.
Spinal Non-Fusion Market Analysis by Segments, 2022 (%)
For more insights into the Spinal Non-Fusion market segments, download a free report sample
Spinal Non-Fusion Market Segmentation by Regions
The key regions in the Spinal Non-Fusion market are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. The US, Canada, and Mexico will experience a strong growth in the number of Spinal Non-fusion procedures performed in the forecast period. Procedures will be driven by the growing aging population and the associated indications. The Non-fusion market has strong potential due to new developments in product development and research.
Spinal Non-Fusion Market Analysis by Regions, 2022 (%)
To know more about the leading regions in the Spinal Non-Fusion market, download a free report sample
Spinal Non-Fusion Market - Competitive Landscape
Some of the leading companies in the Spinal Non-Fusion market are Medtronic Plc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, Globus Medical Inc, NuVasive Inc, Centinel Spine Inc, and Paradigm Spine LLC. Medtronic Plc held the largest share of the Spinal Non-Fusion market in 2022.
Spinal Non-Fusion Market Analysis by Companies, 2022 (%)
To know more about the leading companies in the Spinal Non-Fusion market, download a free report sample
Segments Covered in the Report
Spinal Non-Fusion Segments Outlook (Value, $ Million, 2015-2033)
- Annulus Repair Devices
- Artificial Disc Replacement Systems
- Facet Arthroplasty Devices
- Interspinous Process Decompression (IPD) Devices
- Pedicle Screw-Based Dynamic Stabilization Systems
Spinal Non-Fusion Regional Outlook (Value, $ Million, 2015-2033)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Spinal Non-Fusion Tests and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Spinal Non-Fusion Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2033.
– Market-level data on units, average selling prices, and market values.
Global, Regional, and Country level market specific insights:
– Qualitative market-specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country-specific insights on the market.
– SWOT analysis for the Spinal Non-Fusion market.
– Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Spinal Non-Fusion market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
– Country-specific overview of the healthcare system.
– Country-specific reimbursement policies.
– Country-specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide an extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real-world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Medtronic Plc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, Globus Medical Inc, NuVasive Inc, Centinel Spine Inc, Paradigm Spine LLC, and Others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Spinal Non-Fusion marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to –
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Spinal Non-Fusion.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Spinal Non-Fusion.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Spinal Non-Fusion market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Spinal Non-Fusion market from 2015-2033.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Spinal Non-Fusion market size was valued at $842.8 million in 2022.
North America held the largest Spinal Non-Fusion market share in 2022.
Artificial Disc Replacement Systems led the Spinal Non-Fusion market in 2022.
Some of the leading companies in the Spinal Non-Fusion market are Medtronic Plc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, Globus Medical Inc, NuVasive Inc, Centinel Spine Inc, and Paradigm Spine LLC.
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.