Super League In-Depth Analysis: Citi Private Bank 2017 – Tracking the world’s major competitors in wealth management
"Super League In-Depth Analysis: Citi Private Bank 2017", is a comprehensive analysis of Citigroup’s private banking operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Citi Private Bank is part of Citigroup’s Institutional Clients Group, reflecting the bank’s strategy of leveraging institutional banking capabilities to serve UHNW clients. The lower segments of the market are served by brands that sit within Citibank’s retail banking business.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Insight into Citi Private Bank’s growth strategy.
– Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
– Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
– Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
– Examination of key target client groups.
– Analysis of Citi Private Bank’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
– Review of Citi Private Bank’s marketing and social media activities.
– Citigroup is boosting its presence in European cities such as Paris, Amsterdam, Dublin, Madrid, and Luxembourg, as well as expanding its capabilities in these offices to counter the impact of Brexit.
– Citi Private Bank’s revenues have been growing steadily in recent years, partly due to better deposit spreads and growth in loan volumes in North America.
– In 2016, Citigroup launched Citi Priority in 13 markets with a new digital experience and preferred benefits to cater to the growing emerging affluent client base.
– Through its philanthropic efforts, Citigroup is focusing on boosting financial inclusion, improving job opportunities for youth, and supporting the establishment of economically vibrant cities.
– Citi Private Bank offers tailored services to specific customer groups, such as non-resident Indians and Asian and Latin American individuals resident in the US.
Reasons to Buy
– Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Citi Private Bank and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Explore Citi Private Bank’s recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
– Understand Citi Private Bank’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about Citi Private Bank’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.