Super League In-Depth Analysis: HSBC Private Bank 2017 – Tracking the world’s major competitors in wealth management
"Super League In-Depth Analysis: HSBC Private Bank 2017", is a comprehensive analysis of HSBC’s private bank operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, marketing activities, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Headquartered in London, HSBC Holdings is a global universal bank. HSBC Private Bank is a brand used by its Global Private Banking division that caters to individuals with more than $5m (or local currency equivalent) in assets. Some wealth management operations are also run within HSBC’s Retail Banking and Wealth Management business.
The report includes –
– Insight into HSBC Private Bank’s growth strategy.
– Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
– Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy.
– Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
– Examination of key target client groups.
– Analysis of HSBC Private Bank’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
– Review of HSBC Private Bank’s marketing and social media activities.
– HSBC Private Bank aims to be the private bank of choice for wealthy clients already banking with HSBC divisions, particularly entrepreneurs and family business owners.
– HSBC is withdrawing from non-core markets, focusing on selected hubs in Europe and Asia Pacific.
– In light of regulatory scrutiny and cost inefficiencies, HSBC Private Bank is dedicated to reducing staff numbers and operations in key markets.
– HSBC Private Bank’s assets under management (AUM) decreased for the fourth consecutive year in 2016, reflecting the company’s divestment activities. Net new money dropped into the red, down from £1bn in 2015.
Reasons to Buy
– Examine the financial performance and key ratios for HSBC Private Bank and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Explore HSBC Private Bank’s geographical positioning and growth strategy.
– Understand HSBC Private Bank’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about HSBC Private Bank’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Hang Seng Bank
CFM Indosuez Wealth Management
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.