This report provides a comprehensive analysis of UBS Global Wealth Management’s operations. It offers insight into its strategy and financial performance, as well as covering customer targeting, service proposition, and product innovation.
Headquartered in Switzerland, UBS is a global organization with a physical wealth management presence in over 45 countries. It operates through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management, and Investment Bank. UBS is the world’s largest wealth manager as measured by assets under management (AUM).
– UBS is the leading wealth management firm serving the UHNW segment. It has a strong global presence, with the Americas and Europe its biggest markets as measured by AUM.
– In 2021, UBS restructured its UK business unit, which will help the group diversify its growth opportunities and better serve clients in this market.
– UBS is focusing on growth in the US and Asia-Pacific by introducing new digital wealth platforms for advisors and clients. Circle One provides the latest UBS investment views and solutions to its clients, while its Direct Investment Insights tool enables clients to trade directly based on the company’s Chief Investment Office insights.
Reasons to Buy
– Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of UBS and its Global Wealth Management division and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Understand UBS’s current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
– Discover UBS’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about UBS’s social media presence and digital innovations.
UBS Global Wealth Management
UBS Optimus Foundation
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Customers and Products
Brand Building Activities
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.