Retail sales in the US reached US$3,818.8 billion in 2018 and are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% during 2018–2023 to reach US$4,475.5 by 2023.
“USA: Retail – Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2023” provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to USA retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing USA retail industry:
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
– The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2018 along with recent key developments
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
– Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
– Retail exhibits healthy growth and online takes greater share
– Positive economic outlook to boost retail sales in the country, though slowing growth
– Population growth, inflation, and rising demand drive growth
– Home-related categories are set to outperform growth, boosted by housing market
– Buoyant housing market to drive sales of home related categories
– Online channel is booming
– Demand and major investments in online platforms boost growth
– Music & software specialists sales decline due to online availability
Reasons to Buy
– Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in USA retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behaviour
– Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2013, with forecasts until 2023
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in USA retail market — including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share
Ross Dress for Less
Bath & Body Works
Tractor Supply Co
Bed Bath & Beyond
Table of Contents
Table of contents
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Clothing & footwear
Food & grocery
Health & beauty
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Personal and transaction information are kept safe from unauthorised use.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.