White Stream (Option Route 2) Pipeline, Georgia
Unlock hidden opportunities in the Oil and Gas industry
White Stream (Option Route 2) is located in Samtskhe-Javakheti, Georgia. The pipeline is owned by White Stream Pipeline Co Ltd. It will be operated by White Stream Pipeline Co Ltd. The project is currently in the announced stage and is expected to start operations in 2027.
White Stream (Option Route 2) Pipeline profile includes core details such as name, location (start and end points and route points), pipeline type, asset status, start year, owner and equity stakes, operator, length, diameter, design pressure and installed capacity along with relevant news, deals and contracts details.
This is an on-demand report that will be delivered upon request. The report will be delivered within 2 to 3 business days of the purchase, excluding weekends and holidays. Certain sections of the report may be removed or altered based on data availability and relevance.
Following wealth of information on White Stream (Option Route 2) Pipeline is covered in the scope of this report:
• Start Point (name, type, country, area, region)
• End Point (name, type, country, area, region)
• Asset Status
• Start Year
• Owner and Equity stakes
• Diameter (min & max)
• Design pressure (min & max)
• Capex (for assets with start years from 2010 onwards)
• Latest News
• Contracts and contractor details such as EPC/Design & FEED contractors
• Consultants and equipment suppliers
Reasons to Buy
• Build complete picture of upstream production operations at White Stream (Option Route 2) Pipeline, Georgia
• Keep track of projects at different stages of development
• Spot potential acquisitions/investments in the Pipelines sector
• Understand competitor activity
• Assess opportunities for supplying products and services to White Stream (Option Route 2) Pipeline, Georgia
• Minimize search time for developing new business opportunities
Frequently asked questions
Data has been primarily gathered from from company sources such as annual reports, news and press releases, presentations, factsheets, etc; apart from information available from ministry/regulatory sources, industry bodies , and credible industry news sources. In some cases, where capex data is not available, the same is estimated by analyzing and benchmarking against sourced capex similar assets/projects across different countries globally.
Undecided about purchasing this report?Enquire Before Buying
Tel +44 20 7947 2745