GlobalData’s 'Competitor Profile: Citi Private Bank' provides a comprehensive analysis of Citigroup’s private banking and wealth management operations. It offers insights into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management (AUM). Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Citi Private Bank is part of Citigroup’s Citi Global Wealth division, which serves ultra-high-net-worth (UHNW) clients. Citi Global Wealth division unifies wealth management teams in Global Consumer Banking (GCB) and the Institutional Clients Group (ICG).
– Citi Private Bank mainly focuses on UHNW customers with assets of at least $25m. The bank also requires its clients to hold a minimum of $5m-10m (depending on the market) in assets in accounts and products managed by Citigroup.
– In January 2021, Citigroup created a single wealth management organization, Citi Global Wealth. With these changes, the group’s existing wealth business divisions (including Citi Private Bank and Personal Wealth Management) became part of Citi Global Wealth. In June 2021, the group launched a new unit called the Digital Assets Group, dedicated to the cryptocurrency and blockchain space. This unit also sits within the Citi Global Wealth division.
– In April 2021, Citigroup announced the sale of its consumer banking business in 13 markets globally, with most of these markets in the Asia Pacific region. Following this move, Citigroup plans to ramp up its wealth management operations – especially in Asia Pacific. The group is aggressively hiring in Hong Kong (China SAR) and Singapore in 2021 and aims to grow client assets in Asia Pacific by over $150bn by 2025, including a $120bn increase in HNW assets under management (AUM).
Reasons to Buy
– Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of both Citigroup and Citi Private Bank and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Understand Citi Private Bank’s current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
– Discover Citi Private Bank’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about Citi Private Bank’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Citi Private Bank
Citi Global Wealth
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Customers and Products
Marketing and Advertising
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.