Network Attached Storage: Technology & Market Trends
”Network Attached Storage" a new Global Outlook Report by GlobalData, provides analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the network attached storage (NAS) market. The report outlines the evolution of the NAS technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents GlobalData’s view of the revenue opportunities in the NAS market through to 2023, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the NAS segment.
The Global Outlook Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– NAS market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of global revenues from NAS services.
– Market trends, drivers & inhibitors: an analysis of key current trends in the NAS market, factors driving growth in the Network Attached Storage market, and inhibitors to the Network Attached Storage market growth.
– Vendor Landscape: a brief overview of the key Network Attached Storage vendors.
– Opportunities and recommendations for Network Attached Storage vendors
Reasons to Buy
– The report helps understand the NAS market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the NAS segment.
– The report provides an assessment of NAS vendors and their relative positions in the NAS market.
– The report provides insight into revenue opportunity forecasts in the NAS market from 2018 to 2023, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
– The report provides an extensive analysis of technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalData’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
– The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the NAS segment and its sub categories.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of exhibits
Section 1: Global Network Attached Storage
Market opportunity forecast, by type
Market opportunity forecast, by region
Market opportunity forecast, by size band
Section 2: Market Trends, Driver, & Inhibitors
Key market drivers
Section 3: Vendor Landscape
Brief overview of key vendors
Section 4: Opportunities & Recommendations
GlobalData contact information
List of Figures
List of Figures
EXHIBIT 1: Network attached storage devices – Global market opportunity forecast, 2018 – 2023
EXHIBIT 2: Network attached storage devices – Global market opportunity forecast by region, 2018 – 2023
EXHIBIT 3: Enterprise network – Global market opportunity forecast by top vertical markets, 2017 – 2022
EXHIBIT 4 : High-End NAS – Key Features
EXHIBIT 5: Scale Up NAS Vs Scale Out NAS Storage
EXHIBIT 6: Top Reasons to select All-Flash or hybrid storage arrays for NAS Deployments
EXHIBIT 7: Driving Forces Behind Enterprise Content Management Market Growth
EXHIBIT 8: Enterprise Data – Global market opportunity forecast, 2017 – 2022
EXHIBIT 9: Typical Data Center with NAS Deployments
EXHIBIT 10: Data Center Virtualization Model
EXHIBIT 11: Typical Data Center with SAN-NAS Deployment
EXHIBIT 12: Key SMB Implementations of NAS
EXHIBIT 13: Inhibitors to Network Attached Storage Hardware Market Growth
EXHIBIT 14: Cloud Alternative for NAS
EXHIBIT 15: Data Breaches and the Impact for the Enterprise
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.